Prologue

Devin Booker POV:

D'Angelo Russell and I just got married at the wedding venue in Phoenix Arizona. In fact, I am officially the Russell and I was so happy. Even with my family but when it comes to me being so Clingy but somehow, D'Angelo Russell is not here at our house and he was away for a while and I feel lonely without him. I tried calling him many times but he doesn't pick up the phone. I'll just wait for him to come back.

Karl Anthony Towns was in the apartment with Devin and yet, he was the best man for D'Angelo during the wedding. "Is D'Lo coming home yet KAT?" "I don't know bro, He told me that he was coming late, maybe he was working," "Okay," He said. "But the thing is I wanted him to come home now and that's the problem," "I know and hey if you were to plan on surprising him, I would go with you," "Yeah but D'Angelo Russell would think that I'm cheating on him with you," "Oh Don't say that Devin, he wouldn't know. Maybe we can buy him gifts anyway and inform him that it's his,"

They went to the Pandora to buy a ring for D'Angelo Russell even though he was not a fan of it just yet. He goes to the Edible arrangements purchasing the chocolate covered strawberries, 2 bottles of Shirley Temple non alcoholic cherry drinks and the shirt he wears for the honeymoon. Thus, Devin buys a nightgown from Victoria's Secret. Although, he prefers to spend honeymoon in Phoenix in which it will take place at their home.

In fact, he would think about going to Hawaii after the honeymoon (Pls Note: I'm going there next weekend so I can hardly wait lol.) Or travel the world. When Devin was a young boy, he wanted to travel with someone that will be his ideal type and it still goes with him every now and then. After they went to the mall, They went straight home as Devin writes a note for D'Angelo Russell since he was away for 3 days, he is unaware that D'Angelo is going to read a note coming from his wife.

Karl Anthony Towns helped him with the surprise before he goes home to Minnesota because his girlfriend Taj Gibson is waiting for him to come home. Devin Booker heads straight to the master bedroom as D'Angelo Russell unlocks the front door and said. "Hi Honey I'm home, Sorry for not answering the calls," When he walked in to the kitchen, there was the chocolate covered strawberries, 2 bottles of Non-Alcoholic Shirley Temple cherry flavored drinks, silver ring from Pandora, Shirt for Honeymoon, nightgown for Devin Booker from Victoria's Secret. Thus, D'Angelo Russell buys flowers for him.

D'Angelo also saw the note that had Devin's handwriting that says: read me.

He began reading the note:

To my husband, love of my life and my rock,

D'Angelo Russell, you may think that we may not have anything to buy things for you, but your love for me is more valuable than money. I remember the times when I sprained my ankle during my match up against Kyle Kuzma from Los Angeles Lakers, D'Angelo came to my aid and he escorted me straight to the locker room, making sure that I was okay. I remember the time when you feel stressed out about bills, I had to attend the game tournament, since you helped me with the bills, we helped out together. Although, I remember the times when I had a break up with my previous boyfriend, you helped me up and made sure that you were with me for the rest of my life. If you are reading this, I love you to the moon and back and please don't go away because I miss you already. Although, you are a hardworking husband to me and I surprised you with the gifts. I hope you like it!

- Devin Booker.

Devin was snuggling on the blanket as D'Angelo went to him. "Babe?" "Yeah," "I got a surprise for you as well," He bought 3 nightgowns and flowers for him as well. "Baby, I don't know what to say, I love it," "I'm glad you love it and there's one more," Devin takes out the box from the bag and it turns out it had the clear blue pregnancy test box that he bought from Safeway. "Babe, are you serious right now?" He nods. "Since we're married I really wanted us to start a family together," "Babe, isn't that too soon, we just got married,"

He was laughing at the fact when he bought him the pregnancy test. He scoffs and chuckles. "Okay fine, I'll keep the pregnancy test because you know we're going to start a family anytime soon," The gifting may have been unusual but the couple had the best wedding gift ever. Thus, Will Devin start a family with D'Angelo or should he wait for a while before doing that?