Chris Paul Bonus

Author's Note: Hey everyone! Sorry for going MIA and I wasn't able to update since coming back from vacation but hey! I'm back to updating more stories. Anyways, Chris Paul is still trying to deal with the break up after being cheated on. Although, Chris is planning to find a match with the help from Devin Booker and D'Angelo Russell of course!

"You know when you talk about ideal date, you talk about The 80s Lakers couple," Devin explained. "Apparently, the 80s Lakers couple are Magic Johnson and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, not to mention AC Green and James Worthy," "Wow! How long have they been together?" Chris asked. "Well they've been together for 3 decades and man! Their marriages are still strong as ever," "Oh wow, I can't say that I'm surprised that they're in love," He made it clear that the Athletes in the Los Angeles Lakers were meant for each other. "But somehow, I don't know if I can find someone else because I had a boyfriend that cheated on me," "Hmmm, maybe it's time that we help you find one," "You sure?" "Yeah why not? We all have to help each other out,"

"I could try talking to any athlete in the NBA," Chris was up for finding a player to date. "However, I don't know if I could do this because I feel like a worst person to deal with break-ups," "Believe me I've been there," Devin Booker knew what it was like to deal with breakups. "I used to date the guy back in Middle school. It turns out he never came back and yet, a friend of mine told me that he moved to another state without telling me," "Damn!" His breath gasped. "I never thought it had something to do with you," "No, that wasn't the case. At least his mother got mad at him for ditching me," "HA! Good for him," Chris laughs. "I knew he would be taught a lesson not to leave you hanging," "Yep and after that, I found D'Angelo Russell on the chemistry class and asked me to be his partner so I said yes. 3 weeks later, we started dating," "Wow! I am so happy for you both," "Thanks and if you need anything you can talk to us. Other than that, you can stay as long as you want," "Thanks Dev," Chris smiled.

5 hours later,

"When you mention about The 80s Lakers couple, we thought of Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, AC Green and James Worthy. My oh my there were so fabulous especially when they went to Hawaii I wish I had that kind of relationship," Chris Paul knew he wanted more when it comes to relationships. "Relationships aren't easy when you realized you wanted something in your life, you know?" He said. "Even Rob Pelinka and Bob Myers were dating before but they had to break up because they had a very busy schedule. Although, they still remain a close friendship until they waited for each other to rekindle the relationship once again,"

"Apparently, Bob Myers would find ways to be with Rob Pelinka since they already have plans to get married while still filming on the Summer Lover from YMA and GAB," Chris explained to D'Angelo and Devin Booker about the chemistry between Rob Pelinka and Bob Myers, I knew for a fact that they were both General managers of the NBA team like Golden State Warriors and Los Angeles Lakers. Also, I've been wondering if Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen both fell in love. Even Andrew Wiggins and Jeff Teague from the Minnesota Timberwolves," Devin Booker had an idea. "You know that reminds me, If you were with Deandre Ayton, I'm thinking you can get to know him better," "I wish I could, but too bad he has a wife,"

Devin Booker: Damn! This is hard to find girlfriends/boyfriends in the NBA nowadays.

Chris Paul: you know what? Yeah! I agree with you on this! It is very hard to find.

D'Angelo Russell: Same here. Well I hope when you find someone that will be your match, it will be the same thing with the 80s Lakers Couple: Magic Johnson and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

Author's note: in case you maybe wondering how Magic Johnson and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar met? They met when Magic and Kareem both played in the Lakers summer camp together in the 70s and 80s. But in some cases, who will Chris Paul date since he was done dealing with the breakup? Comment down the NBA players you want Chris Paul to date.

Anyways, back to the story.

Chris Paul and the rest of the gang were watching All American on Netflix. Devin Booker fell asleep on the couch along with D'Angelo Russell. At this moment, Chris decided to do the third wheel. Yet, he already did since he is honest with the feeling and opinions. "You know guys, I'm not trying to hit on you both, I'll be your support system whenever you guys need me," "Thanks Chris," D'Angelo Russell smiled. "No worries at all Brother," He said. Later on, Chris Paul dreams about the ideal date in which it indicates the 80s Lakers couple: Magic Johnson and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Note: I started playing Summer lover by YMA and GAB so yeah their song reminded me of them. Same goes for Rob Pelinka and Bob Myers that are not in the 80s Laker couple but a modern day couple.