Chapter Two

The next morning,

Devin Booker comes home from work as he saw The person watching TV. "Chris, I didn't expect you to come here how have you been?" "Everything is good," Chris replied. "I was at the party with D'Angelo Russell last night, he was telling me that he hasn't seen you for a long time," "Awwww, I know." He nodded. "I was working graveyard shift at the Nurses' aide. I was going to surprise him with the trip to Hawaii," "Wait really? You're going to Hawaii?" "Yeah why not?" The men were having conversation as Devin tries to steer clear from the discussion not wanting to think that D'Angelo Russell was having affair but it turns out he wasn't, he was the best friend of Devin Booker.

10 minutes passed and they were still talking. "I'll be in the room if you need me," Devin said as he goes to the bed to watch TV. Note: I wonder what happens if D'Angelo Russell dates Chris Paul. But that would make Devin Booker angry. "Anyways, my boyfriend is waiting so I don't want him to wait too long or get angry with me," He added. "I'll see you guys later," D'Angelo and Devin were having conversation but they decided to continue watching Dancing with the stars on TV. "Uh babe? What's on your mind?" "I've been thinking about auditioning for Dancing with the stars with you," "Babe? Really?" He nods. "Besides, I always dreamed of being your dance partner so why not," He chuckled. "Let me guess... have you been watching Bill Owens and John Hickenlooper?" "John Hickenlooper? Who's he?" "Well he was a Mayor and a Governor of Colorado, I'm surprised he married a Mayor when they were in the Big brother house," "Oh wow, so they dated since 1981?" "Mhm," D'Angelo nodded. "Apparently, I was watching the Hickenlooper show. I'm appalled that John was wearing some 80s and 90s just like Cher and Debbie Harry of Blondie. Bless me! John is very hot in his fashion trends," "Oh babe. He's 68 for goodness sake," "Yeah but what happened to the kid? Did he have one?" "No babe, he never had kids. Bill revealed that John miscarried 30+ years ago when they started having their own spin-offs called the Keeping up with the Hickenloopers. I feel bad that he couldn't have a baby," "Oh okay," He said. "But somehow, John was volunteering with the kids in the Philippines to get over the sadness after losing the baby to stillbirth," "Do you think John would've been pregnant if they started dating?" "Well he could because he didn't know what to do when he and Bill started dating in 1981,"

"You're talking about the Carrie movie but ugh! I feel triggered watching the birth scene," He shuddered. "Oh don't worry about it, it's just a movie hon," "Right! Sorry I didn't know what to do," "That's okay. I can wait all day to have a baby anyway," Later on, They were watching Hickenloopers show. One thing they were watching was John and Sydney arguing over a cookie dough from Ghirardelli.

John Hickenlooper: Mom was supposed to make cookies for the brewery. Besides, We already knew that dad would've done the same thing with us.

Sydney Kennedy: Is that so?

John Hickenlooper: yes you dimwit. Now both of.

Sydney Kennedy: John you're doing it again. It's just a darn Ghirardelli for goodness sake.

John Hickenlooper.

Bill Owens: Everything okay there?

Sydney Kennedy: Everything good. Your girlfriend just argued about cookie dough.

Devin Booker: Damn! I'm not like that.

D'Angelo Russell: I don't know why John got very upset.

They were watching other shows. Aside the Bill and John show. Somehow, it taught them about relationships and etc. when John and Bill were splitting up, Devin began to cry.

"Their relationship were the goals. Thus, there was no fighting, hatred and anger because they were meant for each other," D'Lo said. "Besides, I hope our relationships would be like theirs too! In the meantime, a friend of mine told me that they would go back together," "You really mean that?" "Yep," "Of course they would go back together, I could picture that in my mind that he and John will go back together,"

At that moment,

Devin had dreamed of the relationship just like John and Bill and yet, it became a reality. "We had the best time ever D'Lo. Besides, we already made this a reality you know?" They chuckled and cried at the end. Picturing in their mind was Bill Owens and John Hickenlooper. Although, they went to the convention in Colorado where they would meet the couple John and Bill. (If John had married the Mayor, would Devin do the same thing too?)