Chapter One

Devin would always question about how D'Angelo was buying the pregnancy test? Was it for reasons? Did it mean that he was ready to become a father or is it something else? We don't know for sure.

"Babe, how come you bought me this pregnancy test?" His mixed emotions began to ramp up. "Is it for the reasons or what?" Well, I don't want to be a bother but I'm ready to start a family with you," "Oh right! But is it that too early? We just got married, I can wait all day," Devin looks confused. "I mean you don't have to rush, we can just move along with the Summer league before we do that," "Maybe the best time to get pregnant is we can do it before the Preseason," "Oh God! The head coach is going to be disappointed in me Babe. You're on the other teams with Karl Anthony Towns," "Oh right!" He made a face palm. "Man I am such an idiot,"

"Oh babe, you don't need to," He shrugs. "Besides, we still have plenty of time. Apparently, we will be meeting up with Taj Gibson and Joakim Noah. (Note: they got engaged.) Taj and Joakim got engaged since Taj was playing for Chicago Bulls and Joakim played with him altogether." "Oh wow! Come one let's meet them,"

Devin Booker POV:

Man! I can't say for sure if D'Angelo was making a big deal out of the pregnancy news and I told him that I'm not ready yet. Damn! You should've thought about it before the wedding but oh well. Anyways, I'm going to meet with Taj and Joakim Noah and the rest of the teammates are going to attend the bridal shower of Taj and Joakim. Apparently they became a couple since they were teammates from Chicago bulls. Derrick Rose is married to his teammate Jimmy Butler so now he is known as Derrick Rose-Butler.

We headed to the downtown to meet up with my teammates and man there were a lot of people.

"Hi guys! Good to see you all!" Alex Len gave us the big hugs. "The party is about to start," There we're a lot of Athletes joining in and yet, they were dancing like the high school students in the Homecoming dance. Taj and the rest of the Chicago Bulls players joined in with the Suns Teammates before their matchup tomorrow at the United Center in Chicago Illinois. In fact, it didn't take long for D'Angelo to be in the life of the party. He just missed Devin Booker every time He goes out to the party with his friends.

(I did that back then in my High School years despite of my Un-motivated mindset about my fitness journey 🥺🥺. It happened to me the last 4 years of my high school year but since I started college, I got it back haha. Anyways back to the story)

First, he bumped in to Chris Paul. "Chris I don't remember being in this house party before," "Oh yeah Me too," Chris Paul replied knowing that he was in the same spot with D'Angelo. "I don't know what happened but I haven't seen him for a long time," "I know darling," Chris felt the tears in his eyes. "I've been waiting for Kyrie Irving as well," "Really?" "Yup," The conversation between D'Angelo And Chris Paul felt like an eternity, but not wanting to know that he was buying a pregnancy test, is it because there were some Activities between D'Lo and Devin. "Look I don't want to be a bother but let's talk in the bathroom,"

"Sure no problem," Next, D'Angelo Russell Takes Chris Paul to the restroom to talk that way the rest of the teammates and opponents don't hear their conversation. "I wanted to talk to you but we had to do it in the bathroom because I don't want them to hear our conversation outside of the public," "Oh Yeah I agree," Chris pauses for a moment. "So what is it that you need to tell me?"

"I just want to tell you that I bought a pregnancy test and I don't know how Devin feels about it because I had a feeling that he's not ready to be a father just yet," "It's okay D'Angelo, don't force it, If He's not ready, I would recommend you to wait for him to talk things with you, so why don't you enjoy the time for yourself and your partner before you do anything?" "Thanks Chris," He smiled. "Anytime dear, if you ever need anything Call me and I'll come over to your house," "Okay Chris," They returned to the party before the party ended at 9:30pm so Chris Paul is going to spend the night at the Russell Booker residence until Devin Booker arrives.

D'Angelo Russell POV:

I'm lucky to have Chris Paul as my best friend and he is like a brother/sister to me. I don't know what I would do if Chris Paul wasn't there at the house party but most important, he is going to look after me.

Chris Paul POV:

Awwww I can't thank you enough for letting me stay at your house darling. Of course! If there's anything you can talk about, we can go out to eat and etc. First of all, I'm not trying to hit on you, I'm always here if you and Devin need someone to talk to.

Update: I'm back and Happy Labor Day everyone. My apologies for being MIA, I was busy taking care of my family, friends, loved ones, teachers and online classes but other than that, I'm available anytime and update to see what's going on in the plot and the storyline. Hope you guys have a lovely weekend

- Jessica