Venti's nightmare

This part mentions a lot of blood and some disturbing things. It also gives a lil horror vibe, so if you don't feel comfortable with it, then read till "In Venti's nightmare" and skip till you see "End of the nightmare"!! You have been warned

3rd person's pov.:
After Venti went to his place and was getting ready to sleep, he was thinking about what happened again. The flustered bard shook his head and forced himself to go to bed without over thinking about it. He slowly drifted away into his sleep.

In Venti's nightmare:
Venti's pov:
I woke up under the big tree, however..I smelled something burning? I was confused and sat up only to see the ancient buildings from 500 years ago again. They were burning and some weird black to reddish blocks were destroying them. Everything went blurry until I heard someone running. I blinked a few times, but surprised by a familiar figure.

Is that..Aether?! What is he doing here and how?!

I somehow got teleported into a different timeline. It looked like it was 200 years after this disaster but, I was in a house. Strange, everything was dark. I decided to explore it and opened a door. "Hellooooo??!" I yelled through the room to make sure if I was alone or not. There was no response, so I assumed that no one was here

I slowly entered the room and tried to turn on the lights or at least find a candle. My eyes started to get used to the dark so I was able to find some candles and as soon as I grabbed one, the door behind me was slammed shut. I got startled and turned around quickly, but there was nothing. I lit up the candle and heard a creek nearby. I turned to that direction and tried to see if someone was there. I started to get scared.

There was a loud scream. A painful one. A painful scream from a young girl. The scream was loud, yet it seemed to be far away. I made a step back and it made a sound as if I was stepping into the water. I slowly turned around and looked down. I couldn't breathe and my heart stopped beating. There was a young boy with a spear through his chest. His blood was everywhere. I turned around again but saw more corpses of children. Some already started to rot while the others were fresh. I noticed the whole room was covered in blood. I spotted the bloody weapons.

The door slowly opened. What was I supposed to do?! Hide? Run? Attack?!? Before I even knew it, I killed the light from the candle and hid in a nearby large box and looked through the holes. A tall man walked in with the girls head in one hand and her body over his shoulder. Seeing that made me nauseous. That man walked to the back of the room and grabbed probably his next victim and it was but..that victim was Aether. I felt tears in my eyes and a big pain in my chest. The man left the room amd minutes later I heard him screaming. I got out of the box and ran to that direction.

When I arrived, I saw Aether on the floor and the man standing above him. It looked like he took Aether's power, but how? How is that possible. The wounds Aether had looked deadly that normal people would have been dead, but Aether was trying to fight. I couldn't watch this anymore, I had to wake up. I need to see if Aether is alright. I need to see now! Everything went blurry again and I suddenly sat up, tears running down my cheek and making sure that I really woke up in my room.

End of the nightmare
3rd person's pov:
"How was he there? How did he survive?!", Venti asked himself while getting up and running out. It's not the first time that Venti is getting dreams or nightmares which are showing him what happened or what's about to happen. That nightmare definitely showed him the past. Venti headed to the Favonius Headquarter where Aether was staying. He lifted himself up with the wind and went through the window into his room. He looked at Aether who was peacefully sleeping. He walked to his bed, kneeling down and gently stroking a hair strain out of Aether's face.
"At least you're safe now" whispered Venti and looked at his sleeping crush. His eyes slowly went down to his lips. They look so warm and soft..I wonder if he would mind, and before he knew it, his body moved on its own and kissed Aether softly on his lips. The bard blushed a lot when he realized what he just did yet it felt likr the right thing to do.

"I can't tell you what I'm feeling towards you since I'm new to these feelings but..I can tell that I fell in love with you..", said the bard quietly and stroked his lover's cheek gently. He got up and walked to the window and looked back for the last time. Why do you need to head to Liyue tomorrow, he thought to himself and left. After he left, Aether slowly opened his eyes to make sure he was gone and became a blushing mess.

He wasn't dreaming right? Aether was pretending to be asleep when he heard footsteps coming from his window. He noticed that it was Venti after he heard his voice. He suddenly felt a pair of lips on his. He wanted to kiss back so badly but he didn't want to startle the bard, so he did nothing. He heard the bard saying what he was feeling. When he left he slowly opened his eyes. "I love you too Venti", Aether whispered and closed his eyes again, slowly falling asleep.

The next morning Aether was ready to head to Liyue. He went to Venti first, hugging the smaller male from behind, saying his goodbye. "I'll come back, don't worry", he let go and walked away, waving goodbye. Venti was also waving and as soon as Aether was out of sight, his smile slowly dropped.

Aaaaahhhh, I finally managed to write 1k words😂
I hope you enjoyed this part, even tho there was a lot of blood and some disturbing things mentioned👉👈

~Dreamy✨🍃