Aether's day

Meanwhile with Aether

Aether's pov.:
We're finally walking through the Liyue's gates and I noticed that Paimon hasn't been talking for a while. 'Maybe she's mad at me that I haven't given her a snack during our travel to Liyue' I thought and turned around to see nothing. Just a bunch of people but no flying Pixie with a high pitched voice. 'Weird' I turned around and walked further in Liyue, nit really thinking much about it. But little did I know that that was a mistake.

I arrived at an area where they're praising Rex Lapis every year, when suddenly a dragon fell from the sky. Everyone was shocked and soon after it was announced that that was Rex Lapis and that he has been killed. That did not really set right with me. Even if he was dead, I would still feel his appearance. He's immortal after all. After all this circumstances, I decided to walk around.

"Aether!", I turned to the sound of a familiar female voice when I realized that I walked pass Wanmin restaurant. There stood a girl with dark blue, almost black, hair and a brown-yellowish outfit with a touch of red. "Why hello there Xiangling", I greeted her with my usual small smile. Yet, she still looked at me like I'm someone else. I looked into my reflection in the nearby water and noticed what's wrong. I looked older. I'm guessing of the age of 18 and not 16 anymore.

I managed to talk myself out of the situation and she pulled me into her restaurant. At first I was confused why, but then remembered our deal from Springvale. "By the way, where's Paimon?", she asked. Speaking of witch, where is she. I haven't seen her since this morning. I shrugged my shoulders and Xiangling started cooking. Hours after talking and catching up, I started heading out with the extra food for the pixie.

'Now I need to find that old man (If you're confused, he's relating to Zhongli)' I thought and started walking through Liyue randomly again. I eventually found him after a bunch of requests. "Hello traveller", he greeted me and I just nod in response, thinking about the possibilities where my emergency food went and what Venti's up to. After a while, it became darker, but I had to ask Zhongli something first.

I just couldn't get along with the fact that he faked his death as Rex Lapis and asking his reason would cost me my identity, but I could care less. "So tell me old friend..", I started and saw at tge corner of my eye sight that he looked surprised at me, since no one is calling him old friend except for Lord Barbatos and Pax Stellas, "..why did you fake your death this morning?"

"How did you-", before he could finish his question, I looked at him with my serious and annoyed face, which was given to him a lot by me 2 thousand years ago. "Looks like I can never escape you when there's trouble, am I right Stellas? But tell me, where did you go 200 years ago? You disappeared into thin air and all of a sudden there's people saying 'I don't know any archon named Pax Stellas', whenever I asked them if they knew anything about you"

There was no answer from both of us and we remained silent. We decided to go back to our homes, so I headed back to Mondstadt.

Heya~! I'm sorry that ut turned out short, I'll try to make it longer next time
~Dreamy✨🍃