Numeral and Variable families

TW: Cursing, brain cell loss, and mentions of death
(Aye the younger versions of the numbers, and variable.)

"Nine! You bastard, you ate all my chips!" Four laughed at Five and Nine's arguing. "Oh, is Four laughing? That's rare." One teased while receiving a death stare from Four. One chuckle and gave Four a gentle hug.

Meanwhile, in our universe

X was watching Seven dust all the pictures off. X grabbed one with Seven, a baby X, and two other people. "Seven!" Seven turned around," who are these people?" Seven walked over and sat down on the floor.

"That's our parents or our two dad's." X's eyes widened and started to sparkle. "Where are they now?" Seven sighed and patted X's head. He then proceeded to say," X, our parents are no longer in this world..." X was confused while Seven continued," T-They're dead...they both died from a disease...you were still a baby at the time, so you never got to know them..."

X started sobbing. Seven began to cry too. He missed his parents as much as X did, but he had to be there for his brother/sibling.

Meanwhile, with the idiots

Eight was boiling water, because One asked if Eight could try tea. Eight sighed and turned to see Zero standing next to them.

Eight turned off the stove and finished making their tea. "Eight, what's that?" Eight chuckled and showed the tea to Zero. "It's tea, One told me to try it!" Eight said with their usual tired smile. Zero stared at the tea with awe and then poked to cup. Zero yelped in pain while Eight chuckled.

Eight set the tea down on the counter, not on the edge of the counter, it was set down on a place where it wouldn't fall easily. "Your tea is mean!" Zero whined. Eight laughed and hugged Zero. "I'm sorry it's mean, will you forgive it?" Zero pouted while nodding. Eight stood up and grabbed their tea. It tasted okay, but they still thought coffee was better.

"Eight!" Zero yelled causing Eight to almost spit out their tea. "What?" Zero whined,"Can you play with us?" Eight was confused, there was only Zero. Suddenly, the other younger siblings walked over into the kitchen. Eight sighed and said," Give me a minute to finish my tea, I will be right there." Zero smiles and ran to their siblings who walked out of the room.

Eight sighed while drinking their tea.

Meanwhile, in our universe

X walked outside into the autumn air. Seven, who was taking leaves into piles, actually loved autumn. It was the season where leaves would turn pretty colours and the temperature would start to cool. Seven finished the pile they were taking and went to garb a trash bag.

Before Seven could go far, X ran over and jumped into the pile of leaves. While X was laughing, Seven ran over and picked them up out of the leaves. "X," Seven said," don't do that." X laughed. Seven sighed and set his brother/sibling down on the grass. "Now," Seven sighed," stay here and don't jump in the leaves!" X nodded and started giggling.

Seven walked away, again, to grab a trash bag. He returned and saw X playing with some leaves outside the pile. Seven put the leaves into the trash bag and walked over to dispose of them. "Brother, come here!" X cried. Seven ran over and saw that X had made a miniture pile of leaves.

Seven sighed and picked X up to go inside. Seven sat X down on the couch. "Brother, what's wrong?" Seven knew that X would be even more sad if he told them about their parents dying on this day. "X, everything is okay!" Seven said in a cheery voice which caused X to smile.

Seven walked up to his room and cried for several hours while looking at the photo of their dads. "I miss you father, I miss you dad!" Seven sobbed into his pillow. He was going to be dreading this day every single year.
------------------
Snsjjsnsnsjs
This is kinda cringy
Jssnnsnsnsns