Chapter two

.We arrived at my brothers flat and it was actually neat for once. I decided that KD would stay round and I could go home to an empty house. We jammed for a bit while they were speaking to themselves and I just listened. I was just in my own world when someone involved my name.

"Ain't that right Nifemi!!!" Quinn shouted

"..."

"It's been 13years and yet you still don't talk, I think you need a therapy honestly" Ayo stated while staring at KD sleeping.

I was angry at him in the inside but it never showed on the outside just a straight face. I grabbed my things and walked out the front door making sure I slammed it in process. I begun power walking home seeing as it has gotten quite dark quickly and got there within 20 min, running straight to my room to do some Chemistry coursework. When that was complete I went to the kitchen to find a note on the fridge saying that my mum and dad had gone Nigeria for 2 weeks because grandpa is not feeling well. I opened the fridge to find leftover fried rice and warmed it up; i heard a knock coming from the front door and went to see who it was. When I got there I found no one but a note reading I'm back.

 I was so petrified, as my insides begun to twist i felt the need to throw.up, as i knew she was reappearing in my life again. i quickly locked the door behind me and made sure all the windows were shut i switched off everything in the house making it look deserted on the outside. I went straight to my room and grabbed my headphones, inserting them into my ears, playing my IPod on shuffle I fell asleep.

It was a beautiful morning, the sky was filled lavishing colours, bright pink and an a alluring red and a touch of fiery golden orange which twinkled as the sun begun to appear. I smiled at myself seeing that Mother Nature was on its better side today. As it was non uniform day, I decided to wear a black leather skirt with a white shirt, a lime green jumper with a green and black stripped bow tie. I then got my 'geeky' looking prescribed glasses and wore my new Nike blazers. I laid on nude lipgloss on my lips before heading down the stairs grabbing my bag before leaving. 

When I arrived to the bus stop I saw Angel and Ramel eating each others faces; as always it never touched me nor concerned my well being,i was angry that i left my iPod at home so I chose to ignored the movements in the corner of my eyes. I saw the bus coming down the hill and I got up from the bench walking to the front, Angel must have seen me and started laughing and saying rude remarks. I tapped my oyster making my way the stairs when I realised it was packed full of my form, I sat in the middle while everyone was at the back. I looked up to see Angel screwing me hardcore before joining the others.

"You know Nifemi, apparently she's a sket" she baitly said out loud.

"Aye who she beat?"

"Her twin brothers friends who are like 23 or something and she did a line up too"

"Damn she a hoe" some boy said

It's funny that I'm still a virgin though so I just ignored it knowing it isn't true. I felt my seat go down and looked to my side and saw Jamal smiling at me, he is a typical lightie thinking that he his too good for anyone i guess he's alright looking but he is too overrated. I looked out the window watching the bus speed onto the main road till I felt hands on my legs.

"Nifemi do you mind giving me heads and shit cause apparently you do it as a hobby and I don't want to beat you though just incase you fill me with STDs" he said seriously. 

I heard deep voices come up the stairs and saw it was my brothers and sister. When KD saw me she started screaming and opened her hands out for me to take her. Quinn saw what she was doing and walked over to me placing her on my lap.