Chapter Fifteen

"Wake up"

I opened my eyes to Nifemi dressed in my tracksuit with a tray of food in her hands. I looked at her confused and sat up slowly not removing eye contact with her.

"When did you wake up" I questioned taking it off her.

"I never slept"

With that she walked out shutting the door behind her. What she made was beautiful but it comes second to mums cooking. I jumped out of bed had a quick shower and changed into something warm as it was still cold. Femi was sitting there on the sofa staring at something but I couldn't tell it was either the tv ahead or the pictures behind it.

"Femi do you wanna go back to the hospital now or later"

She growled "I said I'm not going back there"

"Well you are, you're not well"

"I AM PERFECTLY FINE. If you dare drop me there I will run again and this time you will not find me"

I left it because I didn't know if she was serious or not. I sat down next to her and nothing was said, the doorbell rang and I got up to opening it to Angel..

"What you doing here?"

"Just because we are not together anymore doesn't mean we can't chill"

I kissed my teeth "You're too fake. I never knew you were chatting so much shit about Fems when she disappeared... Saying how she deserves to be kidnapped, how she stole me away from you... in fact get the fuck off my property"

Her face went pink and she left looking back once more then down the road. I slammed the door shut and leaned against it, Fems came out of the living room towards me and leaned her head on my chest.

"Your heart is beating fast Ramel"

"When do you wanna leave?" I asked changing the subject

"Never" I whispered

Nifemi's POV

I looked at my pants and signed standing up from the toilet seat. My period came 2 days early and I wasn't prepared. I left the toilet and walked slowly down the stairs to go back to the living room but I felt dirty.

"Ramel.." I quietly said. He looked up at me and smiled standing up.

"I'm popping out for a bit is that okay"

"Where you going?" He asked stepping closer to me

"I need to go to the shops that's all, I need to buy something"

He got his keys " I can do it for you, I don't want you to run like last time"

"I promise I won't, even if I do run it's likely you will find me" I whispered quietly

He hugged me and went back to sit down. He passed the keys to the house to me and I left without saying bye. I down the street and there was Angel standing at the bus stop looking pissed off typing aggressively on her phone. She saw me and stood up quickly walking towards me.

"I hate you so much una! I just hate your existence and your life which is meaningless. I had something good and then you and your dickhead self ruined everything. I never liked you I only pretended just for Ramel cos he promised he won't leave. Then when you did some disappearing act he went so antisocial and put me to side JUST COS OF YOU. I wish you never came back in fact I wish you were dead!" She pushed me and walked away quickly mumbling things. I'm not gonna lie, what she said slyly got to me about how I should die but what mostly got to me is what Ramel became because of me..