2. Happy Birthday

Waking up in the morning, you can't help but start the day off smiling.

     Then you remember it's your birthday.

     But that doesn't stop you from smiling, because today, you have that sweet boy's birthday party to go to.

     And, the fact that you met your idols yesterday helps, too.

Opening your phone, you see two missed calls and five messages.

"This is your dentists office calling to wish you a happy..."

"Meh."

"Happy Birthday, Y/N!"

You immediately shut your voicemails off, your sister-in-law's voice already bugging you.

You know she's just being nice, but ever since your brother said those awful things about you, the only thing you have for anything that involves him is hate.

Except for his son, Galliard.

Oh, do you love that little boy.

Checking the bedside clock, you see that it's already 1:00 in the afternoon. Getting out of bed, you go wash your face, brush your teeth, do your business, all the works.

You go to your fridge, where you hung the invitation, checking what time you have to be there.

     "5:00... p.m.... oh shit I forgot a gift!"

     But you don't worry too much. You have enough time to get ready, go get a little gift, and get to the party.

     Going into your walk-in closet, you look around, choosing a casual outfit.

     You pull a loose fitting white t-shirt off it's hanger and throw it on, next a pair of jean shorts, tucking in the shirt and pulling it all together with a black belt. You pull on a pair of white Vans and look in the mirror, giving finger guns to yourself.

     After gathering your keys, phone, and purse, you head for the door at 2:00.

     Arriving at the store, you immediately head for the toy section.

     Looking around, you realize you don't really know what to get a five year old. He could be into books, or games, or anything else.

     Then you think of it.

    For your fifth birthday, your parents got you a RC Car, along with your favorite book.

     Looking around, you can't find an RC Car, but you do find the book you were looking for. Buying it, and a gift bag, you head across town to where a friend works.

     She's always been into electronics, and has a few toys up her sleeve.

     "Brandy," you walk into her shop, "get me your best RC Car you have. I don't care about the cost."

     "You sure? It's 200." She says, shrugging as you nod.

     "Alright, here you go, but since it's your birthday, I'll give it to you for 150 bucks."

     You roll your eyes, laughing as she ruffles your hair.

"Bye, Y/N, happy birthday!" She shouts as you leave.

You wave goodbye to her, entering your car and driving off at 4:00. That drive across town really cost you time, and it's still an hour to get to the suburban part of Seoul, at least, the rich part of the suburbs.