5. Bedtime Story

"What to wear, what to wear?" You speak to yourself, contemplating the outfit you're going to put on.

    Yoongi had told you it was casual, but you had a feeling he wasn't being truthful.

Still, you pick out a pair of khaki shorts, tucking a graphic t-shirt in. The shirt has a pair of angels on the front. Nothing fancy, just cute. You slip on a pair of white Vans and put on a few rings, looking in the mirror before deciding on the outfit.

Just in case, you grab some extra clothes.

"Okay, all set?" You, again, talk to your empty apartment, or, more so, yourself.

Grabbing everything you need: your wallet, phone, keys, purse, and extra clothes, you're heading out of your apartment and locking the door behind you.

Traveling down to the lobby of your apartment building, you walk out to the parking structure and dump your clothes in the backseat. Getting in on the drivers side, you throw your purse into the passengers seat, starting your car and driving off.

     This time, since you're not driving in from across town, it takes half the time to arrive.

     At 8:30 in the evening on the dot, you pull up to the illustrious gates of Yoongi's home, pulling through and driving along the wooded driveway, up to the mansion.

     "Damn, that is one nice house."

     Parking right in front of the stairs that lead up to the doors, you get out, grabbing your purse before walking up the stairs and landing in front of the front door.

     You're about to knock before you hear loud whispering and a bunch of footsteps.

     "I got it!"

     "No, me!"

     "No, I'll get it!"

     The French doors swing open, revealing the three youngest.

     They all smile handsomely at you, and you fell your heart flutter.

     Then you notice their attire.

     They each wear a nice long sleeve button up shirt, all tucked into either brown, white, or black dress pants, a pair of Gucci dress shoes on their feet.

     "I'm gonna kill Yoongi." You face palm.

     "Why? You look nice!" Jimin compliments.

     "The fact that you know why I'm saying that is a good enough reason to change."

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asks as you walk back down to your car.

"Getting my other fit."

They each chuckle, letting you past them as you enter Yoongi's house.

"Well, I still think you look beautiful, Y/N," Taehyung sweet talks you, your face reddening.

"Thank you, Taehyung," you chime. "Can someone point me to a restroom?"

"Just past that pillar," Jungkook points.

You stroll over to where he points, finding a door. Behind it lies the room you were asking for.

     You close the door behind you and immediately begin to change. You switch your t-shirt for a white silk button up, tucking it into a pair of billowy khakis that accentuate your waist. You switch your shoes for black pumps, raising you a good few inches.