4. Invitation

"Okay, time for clean up, Yerum," Yoongi walks over to his son, who draws with the last kid left at 11:30.

     And Jungkook. Because Jungkook likes hanging out with the kids who draw.

     "But Daddy!" Yerum whines, and you have to giggle at his cuteness.

     He probably uses that to his advantage more than often.

     "Now, Mister, you know I can't say no to that face, but I am this time," Yoongi persists, Jungkook laughing in Yerum's face, as if he were an older brother.

     "You, too, Buddy," Yoongi hands a trash bag over to Jungkook. Yerum sticks his tongue out in Jungkook's face.

     "Alright, you two, that's enough," Namjoon comes over and smoothes Yerum's hair down.

     "What can I help with?" You ask, lightly touching Yoongi's shoulder.

     "Absolutely nothing. You've been an angel this whole time. So... thank you," he blushes, not that you notice.

     "Oh, c'mon, let me help with something?" You smile.

     He feels a tightness in his chest.

     "C'mon, Y/N, you can help me with this," Taehyung pulls you aside, leading you to a more secluded area.

     You beam at him, happy to help.

     He can't help but grin back.

     "So, who's that one little boy with Yerum? He's adorable!" You ask, picking up red solo cups.

     "Oh, that's Jinwon, Kaerin's son."

     "Kaerin? Who's that?" You question, apparently a little too loud.

     Taehyung steps closer to you, putting a finger up to your lips. "She's this chick that's been getting with Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jimin."

     You gasp. "Do they know?" You whisper against his finger, your words smushed.

     "Oh, yeah, they're polyamorous," he informs, grinning.

     "Oh! Good to know." You say, not thinking anything of it.

     "Really? You don't think it's weird?" Taehyung's eyes bug out.

     "No!" You say, picking a cup and throwing it in a trash bag. "Love is love! All seven of you could be dating the same girl and I would be happy for you. You deserve happiness."

     Taehyung doesn't speak after you say this, just lightly smiles to himself. Good to know, he thinks to himself.

     "Hey, Y/N, could you help me with this?" Jimin calls out to you, pulling you by the arm towards the area he's cleaning up.

     "Of course."

     A smile dances on his lips as he and you fold a folding table.

     "Is that all you needed?" You ask, the male nodding.

     "Who's this?" You hear a voice from behind you, followed by the loud chewing of gum. You turn and find a woman.

     "This is Y/N, Yerum's friend and our new one!" Jungkook comes up and slings an arm around you, introducing you to the female who stands in front of you.

     "You must be Kaerin! So nice to meet you!" You stick your hand out for her to shake. She takes it into hers and squeezes. A little too tight.