ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹|it would be better if we never met.|◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

Hi! Thanks for the request @Greenyboi65 ! it was a lot of fun to write! It was a bit tough though, considering kokoro doesn't feel anything, but I think I managed to make it somewhat ok. So sorry if it's a bit OOC, I tried my best lol

Anywho, I'm quite proud of this, so please enjoy!

(Song to vibe to while reading this is Mr Loverman btw)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 A body has been discovered! Everyone please gather below the balcony.

- Everyone knew something was off when you didn't show up to breakfast today. You were always the first one there, raising their spirits as you raised the spoon to your cereal. Making jokes, messing around, you even stole Nikei's hat once.

- but they had all assumed you were just still sleeping. And who could blame you? After everything that's happened, everyone felt pretty tired. But still, some of them couldn't get the sinking feeling in their gut that something was bad to go away.

- But now, as they gather around your body, they're struck with the realization that they weren't entirely wrong.

- Everyone was left in despair after looking at you, some even in tears.

- But Kokoro felt a cold emptiness upon arriving at the beach. It wasn't to different than normal, she was used to that odd void in her heart. she never did feel anything anyways.

- that is, until she met you.

- You were captivating. A ray of sunshine in all this despair, raising everyone's spirits every time you would speak. How you managed to make everybody feel hopeful again, even after the death of their two classmates, the way you would always try and help everyone, regardless of how small a problem. Everything about you was so.. intriguing. Whenever Kokoro saw you, she felt a warmth spread throughout her chest, butterflies in her stomach, her face redden. Something that had never happened to her before. 

- She didn't know what it was about you that made her feel this way. Maybe it was your eyes, your hair, the way that you talked. She didn't know. Which was rare for the phycologist. Usually, she only had to take a single look at someone to know what they were feeling. But she couldn't seem to get a read on why she was, for the first time, feeling in the first place. It puzzled her. But that only made the desire to get to know you even stronger. She wanted to know exactly why you, of all people, made her heart jump out of her chest.

- But seeing you like this? It made all of that disappear. The bubbly feeling that came every time she layed her eyes on you was replaced with a sickening emptyness that made her stomach churn.

- she had never thought she would miss anyone's smile as much as she missed yours.

- though while you continued to make her feel things, this time it was rather uncomfortable. But you'll always make her feel things, pleasant or unpleasant, even after death, she realized.