39. Goodbyes

This one goes to the discord family if they are reading this boom-surprise I updated-

(Tubbo pov)

The day has come that we face Dream. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. (U/N), Tommy and I have been grinding for all the materials we needed. (N/N) was generous enough to gift us his last two totems of undying. At the bottom of my heart, I wanted to think we wouldn't need them. Oh, I was so wrong.

Tommy spawned into the world right in front of me and we exchanged greetings. Tommy then finished his Coke, as you should. We went inside Tommy's house taking a look at the signs Dream placed there a bit of silence followed. We compared all the items we had and Tommy gave me one of his potions. Tommy whipped out the compass, leading to the discs, that was pointing in the direction of the community house. We said one last goodbye to the bench and headed off. Coincidently the compass leads us on the prime path.

We plugged Twitch prime one last time before continuing down the path. We considered saying goodbye to everyone online, if this were the last time they would see us. We walked down the oak path looking at the new buildings that have popped up. Just as we passed where my house once stood, we noticed players along the path. The first person we spotted was BadBoyHalo. Tommy told him to join our vc in chat kind of excited to speak to him.

''Listen Bad if I die tonight it has been an honour knowing you and spending time with you.'' Tommy said when Bbh joined the vc.

''It has been an honour knowing you too Tommy-'' Bad tried to reply but got cut off by Tommy ''Please will you give us a good luck swear? Say fuc- say pussy.''

''Can you at least say frick?'' I asked.

''Can you just say piss, piss. Can you drop a piss?'' Tommy continued.

''You know what Tommy I'll give you one last language.'' Bad said making Tommy groan.

We moved a bit on the path and Tommy sighed mumbling under his breath and continued walking as Bad shouted out ''Language.''

Next was Ranboo the best minutes man ever. We speed-walked down the pathway to him. Tommy stopped only for a few seconds to say something to the other people standing around ''HBomb your particular, Antfrost It was an honour to take you hostage that one time.''

''Yeah I stole from you lots but I'm sure we're on good terms.'' I added giggling.

''Captain Puffy I-your really cool.'' Tommy said looking at Puffy.

''Callahan you restarted the server multiple times when it crashed for us.'' I said looking at the man in a reindeer costume.

As for Niki Tommy said that he was sorry for joking about raiding her channel and I added in she's a villain now. We continued on saying our small goodbyes.

''Ponk on the first day of this server you actually started this disc saga when we went and burned down your lemon tree.'' Tommy stopped for a bit longer to stare at the man.

''Yeaaah.'' Ponk answered.

''It's been an honour knowing you and spending-You've always been so nice to me you actually helped me get half these Grapples. Thank you.''

''Tommy your welcome, I'll always be there for you half the time okay?'' Ponk said you could almost hear the smiling in his voice.

''Thank you.''

''Always half the time I'll be there for you.'' I pointed out laughing confused at how that worked.

We moved along to the next person only to find Sam standing there.'' Saaam. Can I do Sam?'' I shouted out his name and asked.