12. War

You know what I chnaged my mind I'm posting the new chapter today. 

Before we start, I'm not too sure how accurate this chapter is used Tommy's and Wilbur's pov as the foundation.

((Y/N) pov)

Doomsday.

The day I've been fearing for a while. I had enchanted the armor and ax Nick has given me. I gathered arrows enchanted my bow and went to meet up with the rest of the team.

I joined the vc and everyone seemed pretty calm. It was clear we had an upper hand. Our first attack happened at Tommy's power tower. They were clearly not prepared for the attack. They retreated to L'manberg.

We climbed up on the stone walls next to L'manberg watching the two 16-year-olds on the walls. We shot our fire aspect bows at them. I, of course, missed on purpose just shooting the walls. Tommy started spamming the chat suddenly.

[TommyInnit]: hi :)
[TommyInnit]: stop shooting
[TommyInnit]: let's talk

I ceased my fire watching him.

[TommyInnit]: Gentlmen!
[TommyInnit]: How are you all on this fine evening
[TommyInnit]: Woman? Woman am I right?

I shot at him aiming this time.
He stared right at me but continued spamming.

[TommyInnit]: Let me tell you a joke
[TommyInnit]: There once was a pig
[TommyInnit]: he was really big
[TommyInnit]: He was a bitch
[TommyInnit]: And I am not afraid of him

He turned looking away from us but then Wilbur joined the game. Tubbo handed him diamond armor but Will threw it in water.

'So how are you doing today Punz?'
I asked jumping around on the walls as the L'manbergians repaired the drug vans roof.

'Oh I'm good, what about you?' he answered smiling.

Then Wilbur came out of the van. Someone shot a warning shot next to him and we watched as he just stood there.

[WilburSoot]: Gentlemen
[WilburSoot]: how are you?
[U/N]: Pretty good, what about you?

I heard a chuckle from George as Dream yelled at me to not just casually talk with the enemy.

Then Tommy poked his head out of the van and George shot him. I laughed a bit at the younger boy's misery.

We left them walking around I jumped around while I walked on the oak path. We stood on Tommy's power tower.

[TommyInnit]: Dream
[TommyInnit]: where do you want me & my army to go.

His army? Tommy was in charge of the army now? Interesting.

[Dream]: your house

I saw them approach from afar so I loaded my bow. They were soon standing in front of Tommy's house holding swords and looking at us.

[TommyInnit]: Gentlmen
[TommyInnit]: What is the meaning of this?

I fired a warning shot bearly missing him. He jumped to the side and looked at Wilbur.

[TommyInnit]: Come down.

At this, Nick shot at the piece of TNT showing from the side of the tower.
Most of the ground exploded and I flinched. We shot at them in the house. Tommy came into view loading his bow with a single arrow firing it at Dream. The arrow missed and I couldn't hold in a laugh.

We continued firing until they went to the sewers. We ran to the bamboo field heading to Ponk's Tower. They tried to shoot at us but missed. We were at the base of the tower but I couldn't see them anymore.