29. Friendship

((Y/N) pov)

I laid on the floor aimlessly just rolling around from time to time. I had nothing to do, George had gone out to get groceries and I was in no mood for streaming. At least on the smp that is.

I have scrolled through twitter many times finding nothing interesting. I got up from the cold floor. I decided that going outside might be a good idea. I changed into presentable clothes, grabbed my mask, keys and phone and left the apartment. I locked the door behind me trying to get a good breath of the fresh air.

Even with the mask on I could feel it the slightest bit making me calm. December had just begun but I could see the Christmas spirit all around me. I walked down the street to the familiar park. I used to go here with George after school and hang out at the playground. I know we were in highschool but who doesn't like the swings?

I walked around the park looking at the leaf-less treas. I soon reached the small playground with the swings. I sat down at one of them watching the cloudy sky. Sadly it was likely that there was going to be no snow. I pushed myself backward with my legs a little swinging by myself.

I felt buzzing in the pocket of my jacket. I reached out for my phone looking at the screen.

Gogy

Accept 📞 Decline

I accepted the call. The first thing I heard when I pulled the phone to my ear was George gushing someone. 'Uh George?' I asked.

'Oh uh heyyy (Y/N), uh uhm where are you?'

'At the playground, we used to hang out at why?' I asked stopping my swinging.

'Could you uhh maybe come home?'

'Sure see you soon I guess.'

He hung up the call right after. I frowned placing the phone back in my pocket. I got off the swing walking back home. I passed people looking down at the ground. I soon reached my destination. I grabbed the keys out of my pocket but didn't get to even touch the handle as the door swung open.

I got tackled hitting the ground harshly. I lifted up my hand ready to attack the person holding me but put them down looking them over. I heard a gasp from in front of me and looked up to find a blond male staring at me.

I lifted the one on me to see his face and almost fainted then and there. I let go of the male, only to grab onto him tightly seconds later. I sniffed and he chuckled crying as well.

The male who stood in the doorway came up to us prying the dark-haired male off of me. He resisted but was soon enough standing in front of me. They looked at me as I curled up into a ball. I could hear footsteps rushing to the door.

'WHAT THE HELL NICK YOU BROKE HIM!' yelled George.

He crouched down next to me slipping his hands around me. 'Surprise?' he said unsure of what to do.

Then everything turned black-

~~~

I opened my eyes turning in my bed for a bit. I lifted off the blanket placed on me. I was still wearing my outside clothes only the jacket was on my chair and shoes next to the bed. I heard I looked around the room for anything else that was different. There was a suitcase placed in one of the corners and a sleeping bag on the floor but other than that everything seemed the same.

I got up stretching a bit and walked to the door. I could hear faint talking. I grabbed onto the handle pushing the door open slowly. I was met with three pairs of eyes watching me. First to react was George who rushed to my side asking if I was feeling okay. Next was Nick who started apologizing over and over. The last was the blond male, he walked up to me giving me a tight hug.

He got pulled off though by Nick who hugged me himself. 'I thought you went grocery shopping, not friend-kidnapping.' I sighed looking at George.

He shifted awkwardly. 'It was a surprise so-'

I looked at the door then back at my room 'How did I get-'

'Mr Dreamy over here carried you inside after you blacked out. You must have hit your head I little too hard.' Nick admitted.

'Wait- Dream-?!' I shrieked earning a few chuckles.

'Just call me Clay.' said the green-eyed male. I stared at him for a second before holding onto the wall and swinging my head down dramatically.

'I hate you-' i whispered.

'Aww we love you too.' interjected Clay.

I walked back into the room still looking at the floor. I turned around to face them and closed the door very slowly staring. I then walked to my setup taking my phone from my jacket and posting a quick tweet.

(N/N) @(U/N)
I still hate you (not you anymore Gogy you're really nice wanna get cookies? :D)
@Dream @Sapnap @Georgenotfound

|Dream @Dream
  Pain

↳Gogy @Georgenotfound
  Ha! (Yes please @(U/NNNNN) )

↳Tubbo @Tubbo
  I want cokies too

↳(N/N) @(U/N)
  I'll buy you cookies

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter. Life hits like a train and I've been lying on the tracks for the past couple of days.

I actually found a concept I would like to try out for my next book. It's a Kingdom au for the smp with a gender-neutral reader. I will finish this book first though, so I just wanted to know what you think.

Thank you for reading!
~With love author Pie

This chapter had words. (°-°)