Prologue

Prologue

*****

Disclaimer - (Cause fanfiction is tricky ground and I hope not to offend the creator of the original story and get sued)

I do not own "Danmachi", also known as "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?", it belongs to its original creator Fujino Ōmori. This is only a fanfiction that I was inspired to write by the original work. Please support the official release. Most of the media - such as the art and illustrations, gifs, video's, etc. used in this fanfiction - are from the web. Thus, most of them aren't mine (because I really, really can't draw) unless mentioned. To fit the story, images are also edited by various apps and websites. So they aren't mine, just edited.

Also if you own a picture or Video that I found online, and you either want your name added, or me to take it down. Please contact me and we can talk it out.

P.s. I also ask that you do not copy my work and publish it onto any other website. If you're gonna use my idea, please ask me (I'll 99.99% say yes unless you're super duper rude). If I don't contact you within a week, then just assume I'm giving you the all clear and go for it. Just remember to credit me.

I will be writing out scenes even if my Oc isn't in them. As long as she's mentioned, or influencing the characters in some way. This may seem a bit annoying. But that's just how I write. I like to embed my characters into the story line. Because of this, most of the dialogue/scenes will come from the original work.

Warnings: There are three that I feel as if I need to address that may not stand out to the reader right away but might make them uncomfortable.

Height Difference - There is a height difference between the couple, where the girl is almost twice the height of the guy. If some people are uncomfortable with that, I'm saying this because I understand that some people may be comfortable with that.

Age Gap - There is also an age difference, spoiler alert, because Finn is over 40. Well Aurora is 22.

Angst - With all the longing, and Aurora thinking that she isn't what Finn wants, there will be some angst.

Aside from the rest, the two obvious ones you can expect are violence, cursing and the other general things that come in a romance story. But NO SMUT/LEMON/NSFW, it may get a little suggestive. But nothing more. Also, another warning should be LOKI, we all know how she gets.

*****

Longing Gaze:

Longing Gaze:

showing a strong desire for something or someone

Aurora Loga, Bete's twin sister, is often called the exact opposite of him. She's calm, collected, and patient. But the biggest thing she shares with her brother is their wolf blood. But Finn wants a Pallum heir, something Aurora could never give him because of her wolf heritage. So isn't as bold as Tione, so she could do nothing but stare at him with her Longing Gaze.

*****

"What do you expect!" She cried out, tears flowing freely down her cheeks

"What do you expect!" She cried out, tears flowing freely down her cheeks. "It's no secret that you want a Pallum heir. Something you could never have if you're with me! I'm not as bold as Tione, nor did I want to ruin the relationship we do have, with the rejection. So I had no other choice than to suck it up and keep my feelings in check!"

Finn said nothing, only staring at her with pained eyes.