3. The Younger One, Has To Clean Up The Older Ones Mess

The Younger One, Has To Clean Up The Older Ones Mess

*****

Disclaimer - (Cause fanfiction is tricky ground and I hope not to offend the creator of the original story and get sued)

I do not own "Danmachi", also known as "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?", it belongs to its original creator Fujino Ōmori. This is only a fanfiction that I was inspired to write by the original work. Please support the official release. Most of the media - such as the art and illustrations, gifs, video's, etc. used in this fanfiction - are from the web. Thus, most of them aren't mine (because I really, really can't draw) unless mentioned. To fit the story, images are also edited by various apps and websites. So they aren't mine, just edited.

Also if you own a picture or Video that I found online, and you either want your name added, or me to take it down. Please contact me and we can talk it out.

P.s. I also ask that you do not copy my work and publish it onto any other website. If you're gonna use my idea, please ask me (I'll 99.99% say yes unless you're super duper rude). If I don't contact you within a week, then just assume I'm giving you the all clear and go for it. Just remember to credit me.

I will be writing out scenes even if my Oc isn't in them. As long as she's mentioned, or influencing the characters in some way. This may seem a bit annoying. But that's just how I write. I like to embed my characters into the story line. Because of this, most of the dialogue/scenes will come from the original work.

Warnings: Spoilers for Sword Oratoria: Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side Episode 2

*****

Today's Special

Today's Special

Brother Sister relationships

Are like Tom and Jerry.

They tease and irritate each other,

Knock each other down,

But can't live without each other.

*****