Shut up

The next morning Sadie woke up and her hair was back to normal, the number one rule for curly hair: 'never brush it', and what does Lola go ahead and do? Gets the de-tangling brush stood in her hair.  Now that she thinks back on it all it was kinda funny...

                  She walked downstairs into the kitchen when she noticed hailey was already up, "oh no, who made this?" She looked at jay.  He smiled back, "Dante" he nodded, Sadie sighed, "good because i wouldn't eat it if Luke made it" she nodded and sat down at the table. 

                  The rest of the gang all joined them at the table, even the kids, and they were having a normal conversation until Sadie put her cutlery down and faked being sad, but she's a very good actor so it looked extremely real. 

                   "Uh sades? What's wrong?" Danny looked at her with a confused glare, they all turned their attention to her as she looked down, "he broke up with me..." she spoke, almost like a cry.  Hailey looked at jay in half sadness half confusion but Luke just huffed.

                     "You never had a boyfriend..." he furrowed his brows at his sister.  Sadie dropped the act and looked up with a smile, "I know, I just wanted to see if you cared" she picked her cutlery back up and began eating.  Jay couldn't help but let out a laugh which triggered the rest of the table, "can you ever just be serious?" Tyler raised his eyebrows.

                     Sadie gasped, "I am serious" she looked him dead in the eye, "nah I'm just kidding" she smiled again.  Now it was haileys turn to queue the laughter.  They may have only been at this house for a day or two but they've learned what Sadie is really like as a kid and they love her even more for it.

Later that day at around 5pm, Sadie was sat in her room when Luke called her downstairs in a rather serious tone. "Sades! Come here a sec..." he sighed from the bottom of the stairs. Sadie huffed but done as he said and followed her way down the steps to be greeted by the rest of the household, minus the kids, who were all sat on the couches looking rather nervous.

"Take a seat" he pointed to the arm chair. Sadie huffed but sat on the arm of the chair and waited for his chatter to begin, "we're meeting with Q tonight at 8..." he nodded. Sadie tilted her head, "okay...I'll just wait here" she shrugged. Luke shook his head, "that's the thing sades, you're coming with us" he sighed.

Sadie sat up in the chair a little, all traces of little miss confident who lived in the house a few seconds ago was gone, "no..." she shook her head. Luke huffed, "it's not up for debate sades..." he sat up too. Sadie pulled a face, "and I said no! I'm not going, not with Q..." she stood up. Luke shot her an evil stare, "Sadie Delgado, you are coming. End of story" he stood up too.

Sadie shook her head then looked around at the gang who all looked nervous, especially jay and hailey, "you can kiss my ass Luke, coz I'm not coming" she tried to run away towards the kitchen. Luke bolted after her and grabbed her the second the clung onto the wall, "you have three seconds to drop the attitude or I'll drop it for you" he yanked her down.

Sadie struggled on the floor as Luke grabbed a hold of her arms, she could feel the stares from jay burning through her soul, she knew he was worried more then anything. "Get off me" she squirmed around. Luke huffed, "not until you listen to me" he snapped. Sadie huffed but stopped moving slightly, "you are coming, end of. Now go back to your room and stay there until I come get you when you're needed" he spoke rather angrily.

Sadie squirmed around one last time before Luke let go of her and walked back over to the couch, that's one thing she doesn't have much of compared to her brother, strength. She stumbled off the floor and ran straight back upstairs and into her room as tears streamed down her pale cheeks. Jay and Hailey watched her sadly since they couldn't actually do much to get her out of it.

"Hey you..." jay walked into her room at around 7:30pm, Sadie looked up at him, "hey" she spoke blankly. "You alright?" He smiled sadly. Sadie nodded her head, "I'm fine, it's just no one messes around when it comes to Q..." she shrugged. Jay didn't really know what she meant by that but he smiled back, "it'll all work out in the end sades..." he sighed, not knowing the future which lays ahead of them.

The pair were broken out of their thoughts by Luke's voice, "c'mon guys! We're leaving..." he shouted up to anyone who was listening. They were leaving a 13, nearly 14 year old in control of the kids until they were back, good job everyone matures quickly in this house. They made their way downstairs ready to walk straight into hell without even knowing it.