-We're All Just a Smidge Gay-

What IS Up Queers!

Now that I've got your attention, WELCOME to the One-shot series for the One and Only Dream smp!
This is just a simple introduction chapter stating a few rules and simple actions you can take to make a request!
When it comes to the rules, I do expect all of you guys to respect and follow them, if you make a request that breaks said rules I will be deleting said request and moving on.

Rules
-When it comes to the minors of the Smp (Tubbo, Ranboo, Tommy, and Purpled), I will only write strictly platonic one-shots. I really don't feel the need to explain why, unless one of you ask.
-I don't write smuts, they just make me uncomfortable to write and they won't even be good if I DO end up writing one.
-Also I'll only do a platonic relationship for Philza seeing as one he's married and two he's Dadza c'mon-
-when it comes down to requests.. Please, please, PLEASE pm me them unless I say otherwise. It makes it easier on myself so I don't have to keep scrolling through a crap ton of comments.

I'll most likely add more rules as I go but who knows honestly.
And let's be honest, if you're coming from my BNHA one-shot series, you'll know I'm a sucker for songfics or basing fics on songs.
If you do end having a request and you want it to be a songfic, feel free to drop said song that you would like it to be!

Now I know what you're thinking, "Teddy, Are they all going to be songfics?" To answer that, no. No they will not.

I think that just about sums it all up, I do hope you enjoy dear readers!

Now on to to the adventures~