Survivor

[Philza Minecraft x Son! Male Reader]
Requested By: @Toxic_Philiphobia

Warnings:
-Mentions of past fighting
-Dealing with Trauma
-Mentions of mental instability

Info:
(M/n)=Your Name basically, just in the form of (M/n)-
(H/c)=Hair Color
(E/c)=Eye Color
(S/c)=Skin Color
(F/c)=Favorite color
(2/f/c)=2nd Favorite color
(H/s)=Hair Style
(N/n)=Nickname

Philza's POV
  Something was wrong with (M/n)...
  Phil knew it as soon as his son came back from his supposed death. Essentially everyone in the Esempi thought the boy died, including himself, after a nasty fight between (M/n) and another server's admin. He should've known differently.
  Regardless, (M/n) was back. But he was... Different. Sure he still acted like his old cheerful self but it wasn't real. It was like a barrier, or facade if you will. It was as if the fight took something from his boy, his sanity maybe? His son was hiding something, and Phil planned on finding out what it was. For now, he would wait. Wait for the boy to come to him about what he was feeling, or at least to talk to him.
  And that's what he did. He waited for (M/n) to come and talk to him, but the boy never did. It's been a month since his son's been back and he never so much as came to greet Phil, not a word nor whisper in direction. It was like Phil was the plague and (M/n) would avoid him as much as possible. That wouldn't do for Phil, not in the slightest.

  So he went. He set out to see his son at his new home that built on the outskirts of the Esempi. It was an isolated area, which was odd. (M/n) had always loved to be around people, it was just how the kid was. He was a social butterfly. His new home made it harder to find the boy, seeing as no one knew the exact location and (M/n) would never let anyone over.
  Phil made it to the outskirts and began flying over the area he assumed the boy was, he continued until nightfall right up to the point where he saw a speck of light not too far off from his course. He dived down. Once he landed, he stayed hidden for a few minutes, checking out the house. There was traps set up around the perimeter of the boys home and even a golem or two. Just standing guard.
  Philza took a breath before entering the sanctum, nearly jumping out of his skin as the door to the house opened. It revealed his son who seemed to have a crazed look in his (e/c) eyes. Phil went to say something, anything as those eyes met his blue ones. "(M/n)?" The man said, taking another step in the boys direction. "How did you find this place Phil." The boy said, his tone held a form of annoyance and coldness that Phil hadn't heard before. "I heard you lived on the outskirts and flew around. I only want to talk, mate. I promise. Once we have a small chat, I'll leave. Whether it be permanently or not, I'll leave that up to you."
  (M/n) seemed to ease at his words, only slightly though. Phil noticed that the boy was gripping a sword on his right which made Phil tense slightly. 'Was he planning to attack if it was someone other than me..?' He quickly shoved that thought aside as he walked forward onto the porch of the boys home. "What do you want to talk about?" (M/n) asked as he walked into the house, leaving the door open for Phil to follow. The older did, closing said door behind him. "For starters," Phil thought over his next words for a moment. "Where you've been. Everyone thought you were dead, mate." Phil saw (M/n)'s shoulders tense up, the boy placed his sword on the table though there was a hint of hesitance as he did so. "I was dealing with... Things.. Things you wouldn't understand." (M/n)'s response only made Phil more confused but he accepted it. Not wanting to push the boy or force him into talking about something that would cause more harm than good.
"Okay, Next thing is why you've been avoiding me."
  (M/n) let out a heavy sigh, moving to sit on a chair at the table and gestured for Phil to do the same. The older did, resting his hands on the top of the table. "I needed some space, but you see how that went. I do thank you, though, for waiting as long as you have. After the," (M/n) took a shaky breath, his eyes glazing over with an emotion Phil had never seen on the boy before. "The fight with that Admin, I'm sure you noticed that I've been different. Colder if you would, but the thing is I have this craving. A craving for violance, for causing others pain. For making others suffer. Kind of like how Technoblade craves blood, but he doesn't have a choice cause he has Chat screaming in his head. Me? I simply want to do it." (M/n) explained. Phil simply sat there and listened, hiding his worry behind a well made mask. He kept his face neutral and nodded for the boy to continue. (M/n)'s hands turned to tight fists, to hide how shakey they were. "And it scares me, dad," He looks up at Phil. "I'm scared I'm going to hurt someone I care about. I'm scared I'm going to hurt you."
  Phil felt a lump form in his throat. Seeing his son in such a state made his heart shatter like it was fragile glass. "Mate.." "No, you have to understand. That's why I live in isolation. Why I only have short visits with everyone." (M/n) had tears form in his eyes, his voice shook with emotion as he explained to Phil why he's been so absent. Phil took a breath and stood from his seat, moving around the table to crouch down next to the boy and took hold of one of his fists and gently unwrapped them. He saw crescent shape marks on the boys palms that slowly bled and he pulled a handkerchief from his inventory, using it to wipe away some of the red liquid. "Listen to me," Phil continued to clean as he felt the boys eyes on him. "You aren't going to hurt me, no matter how much you think you will or how much you want to. You won't. Regardless," The man looked up at his son, smiling. "I'm your dad, mate, I'm meant to help and protect you. And that's what I'll do. I'm here. And I won't leave you. I know you're scared, kiddo, but I'm here. I'll help you through this until you're able to control your urges. We'll take it one step at a time, okay? No forcing it. That doesn't mean you have to leave and come with me back to my base, cause I'll come to you." Phil kept his voice gentle as he held (M/n)'s hand in his own, seeing the boy relax and more tears fall from his eyes. The older pulled (M/n) into a tight embrace and rubbed his back. "I promise you that you'll get through this."
  (M/n) held onto Phil for a long time, crying his heart out in his father's arms. And Phil held him, telling him over and over that he was there and that he would protect him. (M/n) eventually pulled away and wiped his eyes of the remaining tears. His voice was scratchy and cracked a few times as he spoke. "I'm a survivor." He said and Phil's face only showed pride. "That's right, and you're going to make it through this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed, especially the person who requested this lovely one-shot!
Speaking of! You guys can request some stuff as well! If you have a character you would like to see and a song you would want to hear with the fic, then just Pm me and I'll get right to it! But you Will have to pm me, It'll help me with organization better and I wouldn't have to go through too many comments. Also! Christmas one-shots will be coming soon, so look out for those!
Other than that, I again hope you enjoyed this one-shot!
Please having an amazing day/morning/evening/night!
And I'll be seeing you in the next one!
Farewell dear readers!

 Also! Christmas one-shots will be coming soon, so look out for those!Other than that, I again hope you enjoyed this one-shot!Please having an amazing day/morning/evening/night! And I'll be seeing you in the next one!Farewell dear readers!

Next: Slimecicle