ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏꜱ

[TommyInnIt x Older Brother! Male Reader]
[Eret x Male Reader]

Warnings
-Foster Au turned Band Au
-Mentions of past family death
-Foster system failing (As usual, sorry I genuinely dislike the foster system and how some caseworkers handle situations when it comes to kids)
-hurt/comfort
-talk about paste trauma
-sibling separation

Info:
(M/n)=Your Name basically, just in the form of (M/n)-
(H/c)=Hair Color
(E/c)=Eye Color
(S/c)=Skin Color
(F/c)=Favorite color
(2/f/c)=2nd Favorite color
(H/s)=Hair Style
(N/n)=Nickname

(M/n)'s POV
It was busy, the air buzzing with energy that wasn't there mere minutes before. But there wasn't much to be surprised about. (M/n) was finally coming out of his break along with his band mates, they were back now though but (M/n) was a wreck. He had found out where his little brother had been placed after being separated from the boy when they were younger, being failed by the foster more times than he could count on his two hands, being ripped away from his last family member. His sunshine. The boy had apparently went through a few less homes than (M/n) had, which didn't make him feel any better, but found permanent placing a few months ago.

Flashback
(M/n) had been searching for his brother ever since he got out of the system, struggling to find a caseworker to help him look or even give him an idea where his brother was. Until, finally, a women who had been working for the system for a long time gave him the number of Tommy's case worker. Once he had called, the man on the other side of the phone told him about how Tommy finally was in a nice home and that he was adopted. (M/n) felt joy but also dread when he heard this, not being able to shake the feeling that he wasn't needed anymore, that he'd been replaced. After the caseworker, Sam told him that he was with the Soot's he simply said to pass on a message to the boy. "Can you tell him that I love him? You don't have to of course, but it would mean a lot." (M/n) said, his voice shaking as he tried to hold back his emotions. "Of course, is there anything else I can help with? I could give him your number, or maybe set up a meet up with his current guardian?" Same offered, showing slight concern for the man on the other end. "Uhm, can you tell them about my concert? I have one coming up in about a week, I could try talking to them then?" (M/n) felt someone sit down next to him, causing his to look up with his tear filled eyes. He gave a shaky smile to his partner Eret who looked at him with worry. "I can do that!" Sam said, (M/n) heard some typing on a keyboard. "That's great, I can uhm," (M/n) cleared his throat. "I can email you some vip tickets. I just need to know how many I need to send." He felt Eret hold his hand and squeezing, grounding his love who looked mere moments away from breaking down. "Four in total, one for the guardian and three for the kids. I'll go ahead and give you my personal email, do you have a pen and paper?" (M/n) grabbed his spiral and a random pen and gave an affirmative noise. "Okay its...."
End Flashback

(M/n) was struggling to relax as he stood just outside the stage, wringing his hands together as he stared at the ground. Eret was standing next to him, with a supportive hand on the others back. "(M/n), love, it'll be okay. I promise. And if anything goes wrong, I'll be right here waiting." Eret said as they looked down at the shaking male. (M/n) looked up and nodded, leaning against the taller. "Thank you for being here.." (M/n) quietly said, seeing Eret smile. "Of course, darling," He stopped when they heard a buzzer noise. "It's time. Good luck, and remember to breath." She said, leaning down to peck (M/n)'s check.
After (M/n) stepped onto the stage with his band mates, keeping his performance smile glued to his face, he scanned the crowd for any sign of a familiar head of golden blonde hair. He didn't see any sign of Tommy due to the sudden spot light shining on him, causing him to tense at the brightness. He took a breath, then another, and he pulled the mic out of the stand. "Let's get this shit started, shall we?"