//Fuck both of you//

•^•
//\\

Bad words
Languages
Kinky👀
Smut/Lemon
Aftercare? Idk
Dream is still in Prison

(A/N- please dont be mad at me😔...Im still not good at smut😢)

Here have some🍵🍵🍵 & 🍿🍿🍿& 🔪🔪🔪 you'll need it

:)

✓Տᗩᗰ ᑭOᐯ✓

"DREAM SHUT THE HELL UP,ITS FUCKING ANOYING"I heard Ponk yelling and chasing Dream."Make me bitch!"Dream ran in circles around me,"SAM PLEASE STOP HIM"Ponk screamed begging me to stop Dream at this point."Dream just please stop".I tried calming him down but he was mimicking the shit outta me."Dream im fucking warning you.."."DrEAm iM fUcKInG wArnINg yOu"Dream mocked me in a low tone."oMg~ im so scared~."Dream said."Dream....last chance...."I spoke 'calmy'."Ahahahhaha fuck fuck fuck seriously? last chance? not gonna let me sleep? gonna keep me awake? Hah~ bitches"Dream responded confidently.

✓3ᖇᗪ ᑭOᐯ✓

After a few more minutes or so,Dream still neither listen to both of them,Dream is like hyped by something.His bratty little attitude just came out teasing Sam and Ponk.Dream was mocking Ponk while Sam had a 'generous' idea.What is Sam's idea?.Was it a good one? Or a bad one?.Will it make Dream shut up? Or will it make him make even more noises?"Dream if your not gonna stop were punishing you". "Tf- you mean punish Sammy?"Dream purred not knowing what was gonna happen."Dream dont call me that".Sam groaned."Dream we are warning you,if you dont stop mocking or mimicking you'll actually be punished~" Ponk purred "Do i give a fuck Porkchop?..What are you gonna do? Put me in prison? Jeez your making me wheeze".Dream dosen't know what he was doing now he was just being a goddamn brat for satan's sake.Dream just kept annyoing the 2 people who were trying to calm him down,but Dream didn't know it would cost his 'virginity', when he neither isn't listening to both of them,maybe which Dream forgot they had a ground rule.Lets just say Dream is a virgin bitch,and 'accidentaly' forgot about their ground rules.What is he gonna do now?

{i really wanna post a picture about their ground rules but it will glitched my freaking fuck phone.}

While Dream was still being an annoying brat,Sam grabbed Dream's hand and pinned him to the obsidian wall."AgH! SAM WTF!?"Dream yelled but his cheeks were warped green(atleast its green okay!?),when he felt hands roaming in his ass."Shh~ did you forgot our ground rules? Dreamie~"Ponk whispered in Dream ear,while biting it.Dream felt so hot right now,he was enjoying it?,he melted to each touch they did.He dosen't know what to do anymore,he was pinned by Sam and was touched by Ponk from behind."Mhm~"Dream bit his lips trying not to cause noises,Sam's thumb moved to Dream's lips making them open wide for his fingers to enter."Come on slut open them~"Sam purred putting his 4 fingers into Dream's lips.Dream obeyed,and opened his mouth."Suck them nice and wet slut~".Dream litteraly obeyed every single command.He was powerless at that moment,his mind was hazy thinking about how aroused he is,how helpless and needy he is.Dream dosen't really know what to do,but to obey both of them.Dream never knew he could act like a bitch,a needy little slut basically ready to be fucked by two prison guard's.Dream coated Sam's fingers in his mouth."Make sure to get them all wet slut~"Sam purred."Mhmgh~"Dream moaned into the fingers,Ponk was leaving hickies everywhere,so the people that visited Dream knew he was already marked."P-please S-s-stop...."Dream begged"You can beg all you want,Dreamie~."Ponk purred,hovering over him as one of his hands rubbed his hole."Maybe we might find you adorable enough to be nice to us and maybe get another reward~".Sam let out a bark of laughter,pulling Dream's head down with a harsh tug of his hair.Dream whined at the pain and pleasure,his eyes widened at the massive size of Sam's cock.He tugged at Dream's hair once more, "Suck it,you slut."."Y-you can't ma- Ngh!! A-AHH!!"Dream's mouth dropped open as he arched his back,and eyes rolling to the back of his head,when Ponk slammed right into him without any hesitation or preperation(Ponk was just teasing his ass...Sooo no preperation)."Mhgm...".On the other hand when Dream moaned Sam had the opportunity to slam his dick into Dream's mouth.Dream was being handled in both ways,his ass and mouth.Sam was making Dream choke on his dick.Ponk was ramming his dick in to Dream's hole abusing his prostrate."G-gAh- F-fuck fuck fuckkkkk!!!"Dream screamed,he felt his climax starting to rise.Sam looks at Dream's face and it looks so fucked out already."Hah~ you look so beautiful like this,tears in your eyes,begging us to stop isn't that right Dreamie~?"Ponk giggled,the way that Sam's voice was rough it made sent shivers in Dream's spine."Ofcourse the begging wont work sweetie~ This is your punishment~"Ponk spoke.

Hours have passed and Dream was shaking from overstimulation,he cummed like over 30 times.He is still awake and having silent sobs."Ohh God~ We should do this everytime~ Dont you think Sam?~"Ponk purred patting Dream's soft hair that is somewhat also covered in cum."Heh~ i guess we can do this everyweek dont ya think?"Sam joined them.Dream was now wearing Sam's shirt and Ponk's pants(I-...)."I-i hate you guys...."Dream mumbled not knowing they would hear him."Hmm~ what was that Baby?"Ponk asked,Dream could see him smirking."I-i....i said i...h-hate...y-you....gu-ys...."Dream managed to replied,stuttering his mouth was hurting so much."So its a round 12 then?"Sam asked."NOO!!!"Dream yelled."I-....its still hurting...."."Awee~ someones crying"Ponk rubbed Dream's back.
"F-fuck off Bitch"Dream yelled,regretting saying it.

"W-wait n-no!!"

--
Diz ish da end

Im FUCKING FREEEE
This is still short tut

Buttt.......how was it?

I havent been writing this shit lately due to the fact that my parents are always watching me and.....they have been....y'know making me a little brother/sister...heh...

But
Hope you enjoy this lazy chapter

Words:1082