Thanks to my ex-boyfriend~

DreamNotFound and NinjaNotFound Agnst

>Dnf Agnst<
>Nnf Agnst<
>Dreamja Fluff & Smut<

•>Type<•
Agnst
Fluff
Smut(Just a little)

(Aha- still not good at smut)

Im just gonna ask is ninja okay with being ship if not im gonna take this down :D

•>Ship<•
Dreamja/Ninream(Idk-)

•>Books of ship<•
*Aggresively adds that ship*

•>Request<•
Lavender_Paint
Where are yuu??

//Summary//
It is Dream & George's 5th anniversary,But it is also Ninja and George's 2nd anniversary.Dream asked George where they would wanna go in their anniversary.George ignored Dream and walked out the house.Dream was confused maybe he was just in a bad mood.Dream decides he would go to the supermarket because they ran out of food suplies.Ninja went to the supermarket and bumped into a blond person.They talk and said their farewells.When the time of their anniversary Dream was looking for George at the park,he couldn't see George anywhere until he saw someone familiar,it was Ninja kissing George....Dream was about to cry...but he had an idea for revenge...He went near both of them tears in his eyes and slap Geogre....

(Can i just continue the summary as the story??)

'--' diz means fastforward

Lol im lazyyy

--

×Dré POV×

"Good Morning Baby."I greeted my boyfriend George as he came down the stairs."Not now Dream."He responded groaning at me....was he mad at me?."Oh...o-okay."When he left the room,i felt tears running down my face. 'D-did i do something wrong...? maybe Gogy just had a bad mood...maybe right?' I sighed and standed up my seat and went to check the fridge.They were a few things left in there,so i decided to go to the supermarket.

--

×3rd Pov×

"Okay....Starwberry,Blueberry,
Banana,Lemon and Sweet Berry...are check on the list"Dream said checking his grocery list.Dream walked in the frozen goods section to buy something.While Dream was walking,listening to music he wasn't paying attention to a voice.

"H-hey w-watch o-"

*Crash*

"O-ow"Dream said rubbing his head."Omg im so sorry i- i didn't mean to bump into you"the stranger spoke."I-its okay....i- i wasn't paying attention either.."Dream responded."S-sorry again....uh-..m-my name is Ninja..."the stranger spoke reaching Dream's hand so he can stand up."O-oh my name is Dream."The blond responded."Im still so sorry for bumping into you Dream"Ninja said carrying Dream's basket."I-...its okay and y-you dont have to carry it-..."Dream responded with a quick glance over Ninja who helped him with his 'Grocery Trip'.

--

"Heh- btw im sorry again..."Ninja said rubbing his back head."I- please stop you've been like saying sorry to me, for the whole time"Dream exclamied."Yeah- uh....Can i maybe have your number so we can like talk?"Ninja said."E-eh ofcourse but just remember i have a boyfriend"Dream said giving Ninja his number."Haha dont worry i have one too..."Ninja responded."Well then i'll see you whenever?"Dream asked."Yeah...uh....see you whenever".