A Dream?.. (Dreamza ♡)

— ★ : 🌈 ( > < ✦) . . . . ♡

⧉ [Im back from my break yay!] ૮₍ - ⤙ - ₎ა

﹢ ✩﹒ Happy 300+ followers :3 ▦﹐ 

>﹒📔﹐Dreamza - total of 165 votes! or more- idfk﹒ IT'S BEEN SO LONG PLEASE HAHAHA ʬʬ﹐✿
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AHHH?!-...", Dream woke up sweaty from a violent nightmare. "D-Dream?!...dear..are you okay?!.." A tall winged blonde rushed into the bedroom. "y-you...w-what the fucking hell are you still doing h-here!?". Dream uncontrollably yelled... "P-please...Dear..trust me.. it was an accident..I- didn't mean-.." The winged blonde man got cut off. "...Didn't mean to?...I'm not blind Phil. I SAW YOU HOLD HANDS WITH HER. I SAW YOU HUG HER. HELL I EVEN SAW YOU MAKE OUT WITH HER!!." "...." "hahaha..so now your fucking quiet?!...where did your little sorry go?..."

"It was an accident Dream...I only love you...."

3 years later

Aren't, we all supposed to be happy to be away from...the person who backstabbed you or broke your heart? Well...that's what everyone says...its been 3 years...why...WHY DO I STILL MISS HIM?!..H-he broke my heart...I mean..he does make me feel safe and loved...I miss him...I don't know...I-i want him...back.

Dream continually, walked around the park...feeling down and dis-stressed he wasn't used to..being alone in this cruel world...He was wearing his beloved hoodie..his ex-husband 'Philza' gave him, it was so comfortable. As he was walking around the green trees, then he accidentally bumped into someone...

"H-hey..what were your go-" As he was about to scold the person who bumped into him...he got interrupted when he met his eyes on him..."Dream..I-ive been looking for yo-" as the person was about to hug Dream, Dream immediately run away. "Wait- Dream!!" tears had run down Dreams face, as the man behind him, called out his name...he ran and ran..until he couldn't anymore..."H-hah..." he panted he was somewhat in a forest, luckily its still 1 pm, so he shouldn't get lost in the darkness or from the path. He couldn't stop crying, he wanted to say sorry to him so bad, telling him he was sorry for acting like that or running away from him, but...he knows it was his fault after all...not his...not Dreams...just Philza.. Time has passed Dream looked like he was lost, he forgot were the right path was...as he walked further out the forest, it seems to be stretching for miles, after a few more steps Dream's legs has given up on and he ended up curling up in the dirty grass. Dream had closed his eyes shut, not wanting to see anything, anymore. A few hours later, Dream had felt someone carry him hours ago, but couldn't open his eyes. He felt a warm and familiar scent that filled up his head. "Nghm..h-huh.." Dream slowly opened his eyes, waking up to somewhat a familiar room. 'W-Where.. the hell am I..' He though as he slowly sat up the bed, It was so comfortable like...Like....wait...why does it look like I'm back..here...No...NO!!..I don't wanna be back here...i-i hate it..As he was about to stand up, the door suddenly opened, to see a tired Philza, his eyes had eye bugs and it looked like he hadn't slept or stopped crying...why though?.."D-dream.." he spoked in his voice, which he only actually shares with Dream, and Dream felt like melting he remembers their wholesome moments together. "Let..let me explain please..I-Im begging you.." Dream wanted to refuse and run-away...but he never really heard the explanation why he cheated..."go on" those words shocked Philza...

"And that's what happened...Im sorry my love, I should've said this to you before it happened."

— ★ : 🌈 ( > < ✦) . . . . ♡

> Honestly, I know it says Discontinued but like- I will try to finish all the Draft stories I have 🥰. Bye :D