Risky - Wraith

A few more days passed, trials came and went with nothing that exciting happening and I was starting to get quite pent up again. Unfortunately, because I had my eyes closed, I don't know the way to Evan's house. I'm sure it must be easy to find though, right?

I briefly weighed up the pros and cons and decided to just go and look for it, wandering off back into the forest. It took a moment of walking, but I eventually found the boundary and walked right over it. The forest was still pretty thick here so I just kept moving forwards, hoping to see something ahead.

I heard a twig snap a little way to the side of me, I thought I saw a strange glimmer but it must've been a trick of the light. Weird. I still hadn't found anything and my legs were getting a little tired so I sat down against one of the trees, sighing a little and shutting my eyes for a second.

The sound of a bell ringing startled me and I quickly looked up, seeing a tall tree-like man starting to materialise in front of me. Oh shit.

"What are you doing here survivor? You're lucky the Entity forbids us from killing you," he growled at me, his height being quite intimidating. I saw no reason to lie and just laughed softly. "I was trying to find where that trap guy lives..." and the man tilted his head curiously, trying to figure out why I'd assume.

I paused for a moment, waiting to see what he'd say. "And why do you want to find him?" he eventually questioned, having thought about a few possible outcomes.

"Well... Uhm... I was hoping for a fuck~" I mumbled out, feeling my face flush up and seeing the stranger look a little surprised. "...Well I never, suddenly him bringing you back a few days ago makes a lot more sense, huh? Well, you'll have to make do with Wraith instead~" he seemed to grin a little and grabbed my arm, pulling me to my feet.

He looked around briefly before ringing his bell again, vanishing to a faint glimmer in front of me. I felt his hand take mine, seeing it while he touched me as fragments for a moment. He placed my hand onto his chest, demonstrating that if I touched him I could just about see him.

"I don't want anyone seeing me out here with you, you understand that right?" I just nodded, wondering what he was planning on doing. I heard him chuckle softly. "And besides, I'm sure it'll be fun for you being on show for anyone who happens to walk past~"

Well, he's got me there...

I felt him pull me against his chest, this whole invisible thing will take a bit of getting used to I think... Suddenly I was scooped off the ground and pressed against the tree, so I wrapped my legs around him for stability and placed my hands on his shoulders. I felt him starting to grind against me and was about to gasp when I felt a pair of surprisingly soft lips press against mine.

Happily kissing him back I couldn't help but let out a small moan, I've barely been here a week and here I am getting it on with a second killer. Right out in the open too...

We stayed just like that for a few moments before he pulled away, gently lowering me to the ground and pinning me to the tree which I gladly leant against. I smirked up at where I assumed his face was and bit my lip playfully.

My confidence was tested though as he took hold of my waistbands and slid off both my pants and underwear, leaving me fully exposed to the cool air for a few moments. Luckily for me the feeling of the air was quickly replaced with what felt like lips and a tongue...

I gripped the tree tightly, letting out a lewd gasp as I realised what he was doing as he took pretty much my entire length into his mouth, swirling his tongue around my sensitive parts.

Considering these people are killers, I was certainly not expecting any of them to be good but so far we're on a 2 for 2 of amazing with their tongues!

I noticed his bell by my foot and playfully kicked it, causing him to reappear in front of me, looking up at me with a smirk. "You're in trouble for that one~" he purred, giving me one more lick before ringing the bell himself and I felt him pull his mouth off and turn me to face the tree. Damnit, I was enjoying tha-

"Ah~" I accidentally let out a moan as I suddenly felt a wet length rub against me and then push inside in a matter of seconds, when he said I was in trouble I assumed I'd be getting punished~

He quickly took advantage of my vulnerability, placing both his hands onto my hips and holding me in place as he started to move. Damn have I needed this~!

I felt his pace gradually begin to quicken and let out a string of soft moans, feeling one of his hands slide to my front to stroke me gently. Man if walks in the woods lead to this I think I might just make this part of my daily routine!

I heard him make a small grunt of pleasure too, my whole body feeling hot as he reached a rough pound. I wonder if the rest of the killers will be willing to scramble my insides like this too, I sure hope I'll find out sooner rather than later~

I rapidly felt myself getting close, panting softly "W-Wraith~<3 I'm gonna...~" I just about managed to gasp out before finishing, feeling pure heaven coursing through my abdomen swiftly followed by a warm liquid as I released my own onto the tree and his hand.

He slowed down to a stop, just staying deep inside me for a while as he kissed the back of my neck. I leant my head against the tree softly, needing a moment to catch my breath along with him. He pulled away a moment later and I heard what sounded like him putting his clothes back on.

I didn't dare move for a bit, I felt like my legs would give way if I did. He placed a hand on my rear, squeezing it softly. "Satisfied?" he teased, getting a small nod from me. He re-materialised again a second later and gestured to a small, barely visible path.

"Follow that route if you want more later on" he chuckled and rang his bell one last time, disappearing off into the forest.

I got myself together a second later and fixed myself up, making sure my clothing didn't get any stains on it and looked down the path.

I think I might just take him up on that offer...