Stalker - The Shape

Another trial, great... At least this place looked interesting, a street of some kind by the looks of things. Ah well, I did overhear from some of the other survivors that the Entity might be preparing an event soon, meaning no trials... Sounds to me like the perfect time to find where those cute killers live~ However much I'd love to keep imagining this, I unfortunately need to focus on the objective.
"God this is so dull..." I murmured to myself, steadily making progress on the gen. I sighed softly, getting to the halfway mark and peering around to see if anyone was nearby. Much to my surprise I turned around and saw a new killer stood a few metres away just staring at me.

I froze, taking in the situation. Why is he just standing there I thought to myself, debating on what I was supposed to do here. The others would probably suggest running, but I had a better idea... Confidently wandering over to him, he didn't move a muscle, just continued to stare. I slowly reached out a hand and placed it on his chest, looking up at him as he tilted his masked head at me.

"Well hello there~ Can I help you~?" I met his gaze with a coy smile and placed my other hand onto his shoulder, getting a nice feel of his muscles. This guy could probably throw me without breaking a sweat!

A little disappointed by his lack of response I got a little closer, eyeing the very large kitchen knife he was holding and grinning.
"That's a sizeable knife you got there~ Though I was hoping you'd penetrate me with something else sizeable~" I noticed his demeanor shifted a little at that comment, seeming to realise I wasn't joking with him.

I couldn't tell whether he was interested or irritated by my advances, as he slowly moved his hand to around my neck. I'm not sure what reaction he was expecting, but I don't think it was the one he got. Instinctually I let out a small moan, biting my lip and looking back up at him to see him freeze and remove his hand, moving it back down to a neutral position.

Aw. I was kinda hoping he'd keep going~

Realising I could get away with a lot more with this one, I raised my arms up and placed them around his neck, smirking at him teasingly.
"Surely you can't be the only killer who doesn't wanna have some fun~"

I think I pressed it a little too much with that one as he suddenly scooped me up, throwing me over his shoulder and heading for a house with a blocked entrance. Effortlessly shifting the boxes to one side with his foot, he walked through and kicked them back into place before opening the door and taking me inside. Somewhere private, I see~

Taking me up the stairs I noticed how strong his grip was, barely letting me move at all - not that I wanted to. To my surprise, the upstairs of this house was far less barren than the others looked, seeing a fairly clean bed through a crack in the door we were moving towards.

Is this... Where he lives? No way... I'm about to be in a killer's bed for the second time! I take back my comment of these trials being boring~

Just as I expected, he readily threw me down onto the bed, placing his knife on the bedside table and standing next to me.
"You don't talk, hm?" I mumbled, mostly to myself but I take it he heard too. I noticed him take out a pad and pen, scribbling a small message on it and placing it on the bed next to me. I see~

All it said was "No." followed by "Now strip." beneath it. Gladly~ I placed the pad back down and sat up, teasingly sliding off my clothes for him. I couldn't help but notice a slight bulge that was definitely not there before forming in his overalls as I did, doing my best not to stare. Before long I was stripped down to my underwear, crawling a little closer and looking up at him as I cautiously reached to remove his overalls. He seemed to allow it, watching me blankly as I tugged them down, revealing his black top and the waistband of his boxers.

Fuck it~ I thought to myself and placed my hand onto his bulge, rubbing it softly and getting a good feel. I felt my body heat up even more at the knowledge that this was because of me~ I looked up a little surprised as I heard him make a soft grunt, the first sound I'd heard from him!

He finished removing his overalls and, much to my delight, his top too. My eyes flickered up and down his form, god he's strong-looking~ He climbed onto the bed, laying on his back and effortlessly pulling me on top of him, his hands taking a firm hold of my hips.

At this point my excitement was impossible to hide and he could definitely tell. I wish I could know what he was thinking...~ I didn't need to ponder on it for long though as he tugged at my underwear. Taking the hint, I slid them off and threw them to one side, sitting right back down onto his bulge and practically purring for him.

I couldn't hold back anymore, tugging down his boxers and biting my lip as his erection sprung free. I'm certain the entity gave them all such girth just to mess with me... Either way, I didn't waste a moment before grabbing the convenient bottle of lube, slicking him up and easing myself down onto him - Getting another soft groan.

Placing my hands onto his chest for support I began to slide my hips up and down, letting out soft moans and pants as I got gradually faster. After a few moments I felt him roughly thrust up into me, catching me off guard and making me bite my lip to stifle the half-scream about to come out.

He must have known how much control he had over me as his grip on me got a little more rough, pulling me down onto him firmly. I sure hope these walls are soundproof~

It didn't take long before we were both huffing softly, my mind going slightly blank at the intense feeling in my abdomen. Unsurprisingly I felt my climax approaching rapidly, just about managing to gasp out a small "fuck" as I felt his hand stroke me gently and I gazed up at him, my cum coating his hand and dripping down onto his stomach as waves of bliss spread through my body. Just as I was reaching the end, I felt him push up roughly, groaning softly as he released his load inside me.

I let out a soft chuckle, pulling his hand up to my mouth, making eye contact as I licked it from his fingers. It was only now I noticed that all the objectives were finished and I was alone here with him...

"What do you think about a round 2~?"