Autograph - Trickster

Last trial for now, let's do this. After this we get some time off to relax so I'd say it'd be a good idea to get this over with as quickly as possible. It seems we're in the ironworks so there's probably a gen inside... I'll head there first.

Jogging to the building I sat at the generator, fumbling with wires until I had gained a decent amount of progress. Glancing out the door to my right I did a double take, seeing one of my teammates, Meg by the looks of things, being chased by a rather unique killer... He had slicked back purple hair and a vibrantly coloured choice of clothing, making him stand out like a sore thumb in this realm. I'm taking a wild guess that this is the 'celebrity' killer the others have been talking about, I should probably see if I can take his attention for a while...

Getting up from my gen I crept closer behind various obstructions in the hopes he wouldn't spot me. This trial I decided to bring a flashlight specifically for this occasion... As Meg went down I tightened my grip on my item, waiting for the right time to strike. Seeing him start to pick her up I sprinted in, blinding him and allowing her to run off into the trees. I grinned at him and waited for the blinding to wear off before whistling to attract his attention and running towards the main building, checking to make sure he was following me. Perfect.

Running up the stairs I turned and called behind me "So you're this celebrity guy? Mind if I get an autograph?" he seemed to be intrigued by this and I heard him speak properly for the first time. "Of course~ Where would you like it?" his tone sounded a little sadistic, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up as he made his way over to me. Without giving it another thought he wrapped a hand around my neck and held me against the wall, pulling out one of his knives with the other and dragging the flat side over my cheek. Dropping my flashlight in surprise it made a metallic clunk noise before rolling a small distance away.

As he moved the knife down my form he paused at my stomach, lifting my clothing out of the way and laughing softly before starting to create small, stinging lacerations in my skin. Although it hurt, his assertive position over me caused me to let out a sound that was a mixture of pleasure and pain. "What an interesting sound~ Let me hear it again~" he purred into my ear, making me shiver slightly as he dragged the knife across my stomach under where he'd signed it, coaxing out another moan from me. Small beads of blood began to form along the cuts and he removed his hand from my neck, instructing me to strip with a devious grin. "We wouldn't want to get blood all over your clothes, hm~?"

Dropping my top to the ground I felt his striking yellow eyes drifting along my figure, as if he was trying to determine which part of me was his favourite. "All of it~" he added, my cheeks flushing as I slid my pants off too, nudging them aside.

Once I was almost completely exposed he swiftly pinned my arms above my head against the wall, leaning in and softly nibbling along my neck. My breaths quickened as he worked his way down to my chest, leaving small kisses over my pecs and collarbones. No more than a minute later my last remaining covering was dropped to the ground and I felt him scoop me up, my legs wrapping around his hips instinctively as he carried me over to the main control panel and sunk down into the old chair in front of it.

One of his hands moved to the back of my head, gently pulling me in and connecting our lips as I heard him unbuckling his belt and shifting down his pants. As he deepened the kiss his hands trailed to my hips, pulling me closer until there was only the fabric of his boxers between us. "Tell me what you want~" he teasingly whispered into my ear after pulling away for a second, a psychotic sounding chuckle leaving his lips. "Y-You," was all I had to respond as he lifted me up, laying me against the old control panel and holding me firmly in place with one hand. The other took hold of the waistband on his boxers and dragged them down out of the way.

He pressed two fingers to my lips, knowing what he wanted me to do I swirled my tongue over them to get them nice and wet, feeling him slide them out and kindly prep me. As soon as he felt I was ready he didn't waste a second before pushing himself completely inside me, a small needy moan slipping out at the feeling. His lips moved down to my neck as he started to move and his pace began to quicken, trailing small kisses along it and giving me a small love bite under my jaw. His hands caressed over my sides and chest, feeling every inch of me before moving one hand down to stroke my length. I felt him buck his hips into me roughly and yelped, a sultry laugh coming from him followed by a firm squeeze of my hips. "How cute...~" was all he muttered before repeating the rough motion over and over, coaxing more lewd sounds from me.

It didn't take long for his movements to bring me to my climax, gripping his shoulders firmly as waves of pleasure washed over me and his hand got coated in cum. He must've been close too because he quickly pulled out, groaning softly and releasing his own warm, sticky liquid over my abdomen. His yellow eyes gazed down at me as we both panted, a smirk making its way back onto his face as a small smile appeared on mine. To my surprise he raised his hand to his face and licked it clean, getting me a little flustered. "That was enjoyable~ Though I really should get back to the trial, can't leave my other adoring fans waiting too long~" he chuckled and fixed his clothing, grabbing mine from outside and placing it down onto the chair in front of me before twirling his bat and giving me a final wink...