0 - Let me love you

About the story

This is a multi-chapter Merluca story that takes place around three years after Meredith lost Derek. While she focuses on her work and kids and slowly tries to move on, Andrew starts working at Grey Sloan as a fourth-year resident after having been through a difficult time in his life.

In this story the timeline of some things that happened on Grey's is a little different and Andrew has been through a very difficult time for him, but you'll see more in the first few chapters...

Writing process... ⬇⬇⬇

I have found this alternative universe again. I actually started it some time ago. I had written the first 5 or 6 chapters and a few more scenes of future chapters but I have never finished writing it and therefore never posted it...

But I think it has some cute moments and I decided to post this story here for whoever wants to read it... But as I said it isn't finished... And since university starts soon, I don't know if I will be able to finish it... But I will try to write the scenes in between the parts that I already wrote and if I don't have enough time then I will just give a short summary of what happened in between these scenes... I know it's not ideal but I kinda want to share this story with whoever wants to read it, and I think this way it could work without me putting too much pressure on myself to have to write :)

The first chapter is now published :)