24 (last chapter)

Just a very short chapter to end this story. I hope you liked it 💕

...

As Meredith woke up the next morning, she noticed that Andrew wasn't on his side. She went up to look for him, worried that something might have happened. But she didn't need to look for long, when she saw him inside the room next door, having laid down with Theo, quietly singing something in italian, while caressing through his son's hair.

And only after a few moments he noticed her, observing him from the doorframe, looking at them with a smile on her face.

He gave her a small smile in return, looking at Theo again, wanting to make sure that he was asleep again before he bend over to carefully place a kiss towards his head. He slowly went up to not wake him up again and then went towards Meredith.

"What?" Andrew asked as he saw Meredith smiling widely at him.

"Tell me again that you aren't a great dad..."

"He has two teeth growing right now and woke up because of it..." He explained seriously, before he looked up at her, noticing her smile.

"Andrew, you are amazing with him." Meredith looked at Theo, sleeping on his baby blanket before she tried to find Andrew's eyes with a big smile on her face.

"I guess I still need to work on that confidence." He answered with a small smile himself now.

Meredith looked at him for another moment before she leaned in to kiss him, feeling how he was kissing her back, bringing her closer to him to deepen the kiss.

"And here you are a little over-confident, hm?" Meredith teased him slightly as they pulled away for a moment.

"If only I was the only one..." He teased her back, having to chuckle because she wasn't able to pull away either.

...

The End