To You, In Another World

In the morning, At the park, there is young boy who is calling for his cat on tree.

And there is also a teenage boy on the tree as well. Who you ask? That would be me. Why I am here you ask? Let just say, it one of the protagonist characteristics in my blood.

(y/n): "Here kitty-kitty. Your owner is worry about you." I said as I reach the cat.

The cat moved and fall. I jump towards the cat. As soon as I grab the cat I turned around using my back to land.

(Y/n) 'This is going to hurt so much' I think as I close my eyes embrace what going to happen next.

That would be embarrassing way to tell people about my heroic tales. Luckily my heroic tales been safe by pile of leaf.

Kid: "Thank you so much mister" the kid said as he take the cat home.

???: "You just have to do something while I gone do you"

I turned around my head and see my little brother who is shaking his towards my actions.

Time skip

We are currently waiting in line for autograph from the author of the Shingeki no Kyojin or know as Attack on Titan. My little brother love the series. Today, Hajime Isayama come to our nearby bookstore. I promise my little brother that after he is done with his martial arts class we can come here.

(Y/n): "So, how is your class?"

(Y/b): "it was ok. I feel like I can surpass you." He said with full of confidence.

(Y/n): "Will see." I said with a smile

When I was at his age, I used to learn martial arts too and won so many tournament. My grandfather was a former martial arts champion. Grandfather was a strict person but his heart was kind. Ever since, he passed away I continue my martial arts study till the end and be the man that my grandfather was.

As I was talking to my little brother, I accidentally bump a person. His stuff fall all over on the ground. That person is almost same age as me

??? : "I'm so sorry." He said as he picked them up.

(Y/n): "No worry. Here let me help." I replied as I help him out.

Then, out of corner of my eyes I saw Kimetsu no Yaiba the game. It doesn't seem to be complete yet. He saw this and quickly hide it.

???: "Thanks for the assistance but the thing that you saw please forgot about it. It a fan game and still in progress. I beg you!" I said as he lower his head.

(Y/n): "Don't sweat it. Good luck on your project." I said with a smile while showing a thumb up to him.

???: "Thanks." He said in while process walking to his original direction

(Y/n): 'What an interesting person.' I thought as I watch him go.

My train of thought stop as the line start moving.

Time skip

(Y/b): "Oh man, this is the best day ever?" He said as held the manga up high while walking aren't aware of his surrounding.

(Y/n): "Eyes on the street little bro." I said as I walk beside him.

But what comes next, I couldn't avoid even if I try. It all happened to quickly. I couldn't even begin to process it. But despite all of that I remember how it started.

As we waiting to across the road. I saw a worker carrying a mirror passed behind. What I saw was something I could never believe until this very moment. I saw my reflection as a Titan.