Awaken

Everyone is screaming and running for their lives. The Titans are here and they have come to feed. Mikasa, Eren, Armin and I are running towards our house. Carla needs our help. As we run, we see the catastrophe that is happening around us. People are crushed under boulders, women and children are crying their eyes out. And the rest are getting eaten by approaching Titans. Armin has to separate with us to find his family.

We keep pushing through the crowds of people to get home. We make the turn to get to our house and we see that it is destroyed.

Eren: "Mom!" He shouted as we run towards it.

We see her buried underneath the rubble. Hurt but alive.

Carla: "Eren, (y/n), Mikasa" she says a bit weakly as we try to get her free.

It's too heavy for us but we keep going. I look up to see our surroundings and that's when I see it.

The Smiling Titan.

(Y/n): 'Oh fuck' I cursed in my head as I still try to move the rubble.

This time I won't let anyone suffer anymore. I have not I need to stop it from happening in canon.

I look at us knowing that we don't have much time and so I come up with a dangerous and most likely stupid idea ever.

(Y/n): "Eren, Mikasa, try to get Mom out as fast you can. I'm gonna buy you some time." I tell them as I start looking at the Smiling Titan approaching.

Eren: "(y/n) you can't! I won't let you!" he said to me realizing what I'm about to do.

Mikasa doesn't say a word but I can tell that she has a face of horror of what I'm about to do. Mom also has a horrified face.

(Y/n): "Sorry, little riot. It's the only way."

Carla: "(y/n) Yeager, I forbid you from doing this. Take Eren and Mikasa and go. Leave this place" Mom tells me.

(Y/n): "Sorry mom, I promise to protect this family and I will do it." I told her with confidence as I look back to Eren and Mikasa

(Y/n): "The Garrison will find you guys and help you. I'll be back I promise"

This is a lie. There is no going back for what I'm about to do. This is a suicide mission and they know it. They hug me tightly with tears in their eyes but it was brief. I start heading toward the Titan without looking back. I run toward the titan until I'm very close to it.

(Y/n): "Hey asshole! You hungry, come get me!" I yell at it. It turned its head to my direction.

I start running through the streets. It is following me but it's not running which is good because I'm pretty sure I'll be fucked if it did. I'm doing my best to lead it farther away from the house but I get trapped into a dead end with broken houses blocking the street in front of me.

(Y/n): 'Ah....Fuck me.'

I turn around and see the Smiling Titan look at me. It grabs me with its hand and guides me towards its face. I do my best to struggle out of its grip but it's too strong. I scare as shit. I don't want to die again.

We look at each other eye to eye. It's like we are staring into each other's souls which is so creepy as hell. I doing to see that face before I die.

It raises me up and bites of my legs which made me scream bloody murder. It then decides to throw me away towards some of the houses once it was done. I start flying into wood and rock with great force until I hit the ground hard.

My bones are broken. My legs are gone. I can feel myself dying. My ribs have punctured my lungs and my heart but I'm still alive somehow well barely. If I move I know I'm gonna die.