c h a p t e r 6

I'm suffering from writer's block, send help. This is mostly a filler chapter, but does have some development to the story to it

You opened your eyes, and looked out the window to see the rain drops hit your window, the sound was calming. You stayed in bed for a little longer, staring off into space, before getting up and getting ready.

You finished getting ready, and then sat down at your desk, you've completely forgotten and you had promised to write letters to your family everyday, it was a promise you knew you most likely couldn't keep, and yet, you still made it.

You grabbed your quill and dipped it in ink. . .

Dear [Insert Guardians],

It's been awhile, hasn't it?
I apologize for not sending letters the previous days, I've been busy here in Liyue.

I'm doing great, I hope you are too, I promise to visit Inazuma again one day, but for now, I'll stay in Liyue.

Sincerely, F/N

You sighed as you signed the letter with your name at the end, every time you write a letter, it's always the same, just different wording, it's always you just greeting your parents, saying you're ok, and so forth.

You got up from your chair, and walked to your cabinet, one that was filled with envelopes your parents had given you to put your letters in.

You placed the letter in the envelope, and walked outside, it was sunny and the sky was clear, you put the envelope in your mailbox, and walked back inside to make some food for yourself.

You looked in the kitchen, and couldn't find anything, you sighed before putting your shoes on, and walking outside of the comfort from your home.

You walked to Wanmin restaurant, you saw Xiangling there, she walked up to you.
"Hello F/N! Would you like [insert favourite food]?"
She said to you, smiling.
"Yes, thank you Xiangling"
She nodded and began making [insert favourite food] for you.

She had finally finished making your food, and walked towards you.
"Ok F/N, that'll be. . . $2,000 mora!"
She said, while you stood there, looking at your mora pouch to see if you had enough.
You sighed if relief when you realized you had just the right amount.
"Here you go Xiangling"
You say to her, taking your food and walking back home.

When you got home, you washed your hands and began eating, it was still warm despite the walk from Wanmin restaurant and to your house being quite a distance.

You were always so amazed by Xiangling and her dad's cooking, it was always satisfying to take a bit out of and was always worth whatever amount of mora it was worth.

When you had finished eating, you got up, and decided to leave your house again, but this time, it was to return a library book you had borrowed from that one librarian in Mondstadt.

You couldn't really remember her name, but what you could remember was that she was beautiful, although she was a bit terrifying.

You, once again, walked back to Mondstadt, it was always such a tiring journey. . .
But you knew if you didn't return this book you would regret it.

After probably an hour and a half, you got to Mondstadt, you immediately walked to the knights of Favonius building, which was also the building where the library was located.

You opened the door to the library, and it was so quiet, despite it having around 15-20 people in there, it was so silent.
You saw the librarian, she was sitting down, and sleeping?
You walked up to where she was, and quietly placed the book, not wanting to wake her up.

You were about to walk away, before hearing the words
"Just on time"
behind you, you turned around to see the librarian awake, smiling.
You stood there, wondering whether she was actually sleeping or not.

"Oh, you're that one person who Albedo saved in dragonspine right?"
The librarian said, still sitting in her chair.
"Yeah, do you know him?"
You said, grabbing a chair and sitting down beside her.
"In a way yes, I know him, but just now well, per say"
She says crossing her arms and putting her feet on the desk.

You hear the library door open and see a maid? She had short hair and a bunch of roses all over her dress. In her hands were a huge pile of books, piled on top of each other.
You turned back to the librarian and saw that she was sleeping again.

You sighed and walked towards the girl.
"Do you need any help?"
You say to the girl, she pokes her head out from the pile of books.
"Thank you for the offer, but I can han-"
Before she finishes saying her sentence, she trips on a book that had fallen from her pile, it almost making her fall.
She smiles and says
"Yeah, maybe I do need the help. . ."
You nod and take some of the books she had in her arms away from her.

"My name's Noelle" she says as she places the books down on a table.
"I'm F/N" you say, putting your hand out for a handshake.
Noelle shakes your hand, before looking at the clock in the library and quickly running away while waving goodbye to you.

You sigh, before leaving the library, and leaving the knights of Favonius building, outside you saw Albedo sitting there near the walls of Mondstadt. . .