04 ~ Burning cigarettes

Faiza's Pov

Thinking about my life that how beautiful it was and day by day how it is ruining or I say messing, some smoke has been blew out from my mouth. I was never a chain smoker but when I feel lonely or do over think, I guess I need cigarettes or alcohol to calm myself down.

Yoongi was always against this, he never liked me to take alcohol or as smoker, when he is with me I need nothing, I feel I became alive again, living an ordinary green life, he was the person who get me out from my black past, he was the person who teach me how to lead a normal life without alcohol or cigarettes and he is the one for whom I'm going to involve in this types of shits again.

The guy who brought me out from my dark world, today I might be drowning in darkness again because of that man. I let out a huge sigh and a sudden vibration of something get me back to the present time. I see it's my phone, I took it in my hand and saw that someone is recalling an unfortunate person like me, It was strange, guy like him texted me in this midnight?

"KTH: You're not asleep, Noona, are you?" a chuckle leaves from my mouth, should I reply to him? Why not?

"How did you find out? Well, you're not asleep either."

"KTH: I can't sleep, don't know why, what about you? Don't tell me you're smoking right now." a painful chuckle escapes from my mouth as my gaze turns to straight at my left hand where I put the cigarette between my two fingers.

"What if I say yes?"

"KTH: Would you mind if I call you now?"

"Sure, why not?" I don't know why but I feel like talking with someone right now will decrease my pain a little, within a second I saw his name on my screen, I pick up the call and was mesmerized by his voice, how deep and smooth voice of him. I guess he has the most unique voice I have heard in a while.

"Hey, Noona, what's bothering you? How many cigarettes did you burn, tell me the truth." he asks me in a demanding tone.

"Not much, maybe 7 or 8 I guess." I reply after thinking a little.

"Yahh! Are you mad? You're saying this is not much?" he says out loud as if scolding me like my concerned mom or something.

"Shh! Calm down, baby boy, it's nothing trust me, I'll be fine after finish the whole packet." I assure him while blow out some smoke in the air.

"Do you always smoke like this, Noona?" he asks and I feel his voice turn into a serious tone. More likely much huskier than usual and that voice just makes me shiver down to my spine. What is happening to me? This is not good, no, this isn't.

"Just talk to me and while talking with me, don't look at the cigarette box, trust me I'll make you distracted from that." he adds and his voice turns into normal again.

I talk with him all the night and surprisingly I didn't touch any cigarettes while talking to him.
I'm feeling bad now, for me he didn't sleep all night and he will have to do all pieces of stuff today without sleeping. Yoongi hasn't come home yet and I didn't bother to ask or call him that when will he come, I'm heading towards Big hit.

****

I see Taehyung is playing with a little puppy, it's cute just like him, he is giggling while tickling the puppy, and the puppy is doing nothing but cuddling with his hands while sticking it’s tongue out.