Whatever I want.

She hadn't been gone for long, but miraculous things had happened when she had disappeared. Madame B was located and sent away to jail for life. SHIELD discovered some of the deeper secrets of the red room while terminating it. One of those secrets included how the ballet lessons were all in their heads.

   They had hunted down many of the people who worked there. They also hunted down the people who were trying to rebuild the place. It had only been about a day, but they had managed to make it all happen. With Natasha's hands on deck for just six hours, it made it easier to find out what they looked like and where they could be. She had been busy running for all of those months with her kids: she never had the time to come to the base and help out.

   Clint and Natasha had been thinking about Zola constantly. They didn't know if she was alive, they didn't know if he had been hurting her, they didn't know anything about where she was. While Natasha stayed back and helped locate the people who worked in the red room, Clint went off with the search parties that headed out to look for Zola. 

   They didn't manage to catch everyone from the red room. There were too many of them. The supposed that some of them would pass on their malicious ways the generations after them, and they would build Hydra up again. It was going to happen, but they wanted to avoid it from happening so quickly. They needed enough time to come up with a way of stopping them, and they were stalling in order to get some time for that.

   Bucky was stuck on the run. He knew that they were looking for him, both SHIELD and the red room, but he didn't want to be caught by either of them. He didn't want to go back to the red room, but he also didn't want to go to prison. He had no choice other than to run away until it was safe for him to come back, if it ever would be.

   It would be a lonely few years for him, but he was okay with that. He would rather be lonely and on the run for the next few years if it meant that he wouldn't be imprisoned for things that he couldn't control.

   He had dropped Zola off in front of the SHIELD building. It was off to the side and not in the open so that people wouldn't see him. He left her in the stolen car alone, but he left the door open so that she didn't suffocate. She had still been knocked out. He knew that she would find her way around once she woke up. He decided to run away by foot until he could find a motorcycle or a car to steal. He would rather Zola be safe than him be safe. He would put her first even if it meant that he came last. Even if it meant risking his cover.

   Zola finally started to blink her eyes open. She hated constantly falling on and out of consciousness throughout the week. Depending on how she went out, she always woke up with an immense headache. She hated feeling all tired and dead when she finally woke up again. She didn't like how heavy her body felt. She just didn't like any of it.

   She sat up in the unfamiliar vehicle and jumped up in panic. She quickly saw that the car wasn't driving anywhere, so she was able to settle down. Nobody was taking her away again. 

   She saw that the door next to her had been left open. Maybe it was a trick. Maybe someone was waiting to strangle her outside. Her had halted in movement when she thought about it. She knew that she was going to get out of the car either way, but imagining what could happen if someone stood beside the car made her just a little anxious. 

   She finally decided to climb out and turn to check if anyone had been standing beside the car. She knew that she was just overthinking when she saw that no one was standing there. Zola rolled her eyes at herself ad she ran through the busy parking lot so thta she could try to find her parents.