[41] marksung ; might die of blushing

TITLE: might die of blushing
GENRE: fluff
PAIR: mark x jisung

SUMMARY: four times jisung changes mark's phone wallpaper, and one time he doesn't.
-

[one]

"Jisung-ah, come here!"

As soon as he heard that phrase, Jisung stops what he's doing and walks over to his roommate slash bestfriend, Mark.

"What?" he asks, trying his best to keep his face serious.

"Sit down." Mark taps the vacant seat beside him, ordering the younger male to sit. Jisung obeys and patiently wait. The latter is trying his best to keep his laughter. "Jisung-ah,"

"What?" he couldn't take it anymore and starts to laugh out loud.

"Why did you change my homescreen wallpaper? Hey, don't laugh!" Mark slaps the younger's shoulder but the latter continues to laugh as he carresses his ached shoulder.

"I-It's cute." He snatches the older male's phone and unlock it to see the wallpaper, "See? It's so cute. You're so cute." he giggles. It's a picture of Mark with a fries sticking up his nose.

"It's not. I look stupid." Mark furrows his eyebrows while looking at Jisung.

"Why don't you change it, then?" Jisung asks, returning the phone to Mark.

"I'm too lazy." Mark sighs and put his head on the younger's chest. Jisung laughs and blew on his bestfriend's hair.

[two]

As Jisung is making himself some hot chocolate in the kitchen, he heard Mark calling out his name from the living room. He chuckles as he stirs his hot choco, "Yes, Mark hyung?"

"I want you to come over here right now!" Mark yells, "Hurry up!"

Jisung sighs, grabbing the mug from the counter where he made his hot choco and exits the kitchen to go the living room.

When he arrives there, he grins at Mark who's frowning at him. Jisung finds it cute and giggles. He walks towards the couch and sits beside the older. "What do you need? Want some?" He tries to offer him his hot choco but Mark refuses.

Mark unlocks his phone to show the younger the new wallpaper. "Seriously? Did you take a selfie using my phone and use it as the lockscreen wallpaper?"

Jisung places his mug on the center table and faces the Mark while laughing. "Yes, I did. I look cute, ain't I?" he then smiles.

"Uh," Mark scratches his neck, "Yeah, y-you look cute." he stutters.

"Did you change your homescreen wallpaper?" Jisung picks up his mug again. He lightly blows out some air to cool it down before taking a sip.

Mark nods at the younger, "I already did. It's just a plain solid blue wallpaper."

"Boring!" Jisung teases and laughs. "Do you want some hot chocolate?"

"No, thank you. Enjoy!"

Jisung nods and sips again. He glances at Mark's phone then to the owner, "Don't you wanna change your lockscreen wallpaper?" he smirks slightly.

"Oh. Y-yeah, I'm changing it now." Mark stammers before unlocking his phone again. Jisung laughs and sips on his hot choco.

[three]

When Jisung quietly opens the door to his roommate's bedroom, he saw Mark sleeping soundly, blanket tucked in his body. He tiptoes his way inside and carefully sits on his bed.