[42] nomin ; strawberry kisses

TITLE: strawberry kisses
GENRE: fluff
PAIR: jeno x jaemin

SUMMARY: in which jeno loves stealing kisses from jaemin.

note: 4+1 fic, #SaveJisungPark, side!renhyuck and probably chensung too if you squint
-

(one)

Jaemin just got out of the bathroom and he was greeted by Renjun who is hopping in front of the door. "Oh, Renjun?"

"Finally! You're finished. Step aside!" Renjun runs inside the bathroom and quickly closes the door.

Jaemin laughs and walks over to the living room. He saw Jeno playing with his guitar and Jisung by his side on the couch. Jeno is playing some English song while Jisung sings.

He smiles and joins them on the couch. He relaxes and closes his eyes to listen to their music. As Jisung continues his singing, Renjun's shout can be heard from inside the bathroom.

The three were interrupted and look at the direction of the bathroom. "What happened, Renjun hyung?" Jisung asks.

"Come here, come here, help! I accidentally dropped the soap in the toilet." Renjun yells and Jisung shakes his head, standing up from the couch.

"Fine. I'll be there." Jisung scratches his head as he walks towards the bathroom.

Jaemin and Jeno laugh quietly at the scene. Jeno gently puts down his guitar on the floor and looks at Jaemin, smiling. But before Jaemin smiles back, his lips were caught by Jeno's.

When Jeno pulls away, Jaemin's eyes are wide open and staring at the older with shocked expression on his face. "Wha—"

"Ew! You guys are so disgusting. Get a room!"

"Renjun hyung, you literally have a boyfriend too."

"Whatever."

Jeno only laughs while Jaemin is still in his shocked state.

(two)

Jaemin gets out of his shared room with Jeno, yawning and rubbing his eyes. He then walks over to the kitchen to make himself some coffee but he saw someone on the counter.

"Oh! Good morning, Jeno."

Jeno turns to him and smiles. He grabs the coffee from the counter and hands it to Jaemin. "Good morning, Jaemin. Here, I made you coffee."

Jaemin blushes and takes the coffee from Jeno's grip. "Thank you, Jeno."

Jeno flashes his eyesmile and grabs his tea. "You're welcome!"

They both exit the kitchen and go straight to the dining area where Renjun and Jisung are eating  pancakes.

"Pancakes! Let me have some." Jaemin sits in his chair and grabs a fork from the utensils dispenser that is already on the table. He sticks it on the one of the pancakes and takes a bite. "Hmm, delicious! Who cooked this?"

"Me!" Renjun confidently replies. "It's delicious, of course. If you don't think my pancakes are good, you're free to leave this dorm."

Jaemin only laughs and takes a bite again.

"Hey, Jaemin!" Jeno calls and Jaemin turns to him, chewing. "Have you applied your lip balm?"

He creases his forehead and shakes his head, "Not yet."

Jeno brings out the younger's lip balm from his pocket and applies it on his own. Jaemin stares at him confusedly until Jeno kisses his lips and he widen his eyes.

"Jeno!" Jaemin almost stabbed him with a fork.

Jisung sighs, standing up from the chair. "I suddenly don't want to eat anymore." He walks over to the living room and sits on the couch.

Renjun rolls his eyes, putting down his fork on his plate. "Seriously? It's fucking early in the morning! Lee Jeno, what the fuck!"

(three)

The dreamies are currently in the dance practice room having their lunch. Their comeback is coming so they have to be extra prepared for it.

"Guys, guys, look at what Doyoung hyung cooked for us today." Mark informs, placing down the container on the table.

"Oh my God! Shrimps!" Chenle shrieks, "I like it. I wanna have some." He uses his chopstick to grab some shrimps and put them on his plate.

"Hey, Haechannie, do you want me to peel the shrimp for you?" Renjun asks the guy beside him and the other members look at the two.

"Oh! Yes, please. Thank you, Renjun-ah!"

Awkward exchanging glances from the rest of the members filled the room.

"Chenle, do you want me to—"

"No, but thank you, Jisung."

Jaemin peels some shrimps and puts them on Jeno's plate. "Here you go!"

"Thank you, Jaemin." Jeno smiles widely to flash his eyesmile before stealing a kiss from Jaemin once again.

"Ah! Jeno!" Jaemin blushes and grabs his chopsticks to use it to pinch the older's skin.

"Ew!" Renjun says.

"Go get a room, you two!" Chenle exclaims.

Mark only sighs loudly and eats his food not-so peacefully.

(four)

"And what would you be doing in our dorm, Lee Haechan?" Renjun yells from the kitchen.

"Don't fucking shout at me, Huang Renjun!" Haechan yells back at his tiny boyfriend.

Jisung rolls his eyes, sitting on the couch beside Jaemin who is sitting next to Jeno. "I just want to live peacefully."

"I'm sorry, Jisungie!" Jaemin hugs the youngest tightly and Jisung groans of annoyance. Jaemin pulls away from the hug and pinches Jisung's cheek. "Cute."

Jeno suddenly puts his head on Jaemin's shoulder, gaining the latter's attention. Jaemin smiles and taps the older's head gently.

"Jaemin." Jeno gets his head off Jaemin's shoulder and leans closer. He moves his face towards Jaemin slowly that the younger holds his breath and stares at him.

"Jeno, don't you da—" Jaemin's sentence was cut off because Jeno already pecks him on the lips. He bites his own lip and glares at Jeno. "Lee Jeno!"

Jeno just laughs and puts his head on his shoulder again.

Jisung sighs heavily and gets off the couch. "That's it! I'm heading out. See you later!" He walks to the front door and exits the dorm.

(plus one)

Later that night, when they are already laying down on a bed—there's actually two beds but they decided to snuggle in one fucking bed—Jaemin looks at Jeno and raises an eyebrow.

"What's with you, huh, Jeno? You keep stealing kisses from me."

Jeno turns to him and shakes his head, "Nothing. I just like your lips."

Jaemin blushes but he stops the urge to smile so he bites his lower lip instead. "Y-you could've just asked me, you know."

"What? Like, "Can I kiss you?" like that?"

He slowly nods, "Yeah..."

Jeno giggles. "I... I also like the taste of your lip balm. Strawberry flavor. I thought you don't like strawberries?"

"Jeno, seriously?" Jeno nods. Jaemin pouts, "Guess you can have my lip balm. I'm just gonna buy a new one."

"Thank you, Jaemin!" Jaemin just nods and smiles. "Oh, and before we sleep, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah?"

"May I kiss you?"

Jaemin laughs, "Silly. Of course!"
-

fin.

i seriously have no idea what did i just write.

© snowysung