[13] marksung ; limerence

TITLE: limerence
GENRE: angst
PAIR: mark x jisung

SUMMARY: he loves him, but the other does otherwise.
-

"hey, renjun hyung's already here. we're going now. take care, jisung!" i nodded and waved a goodbye at renjun hyung and chenle and they walked over to the exit gate.

i'm alone once again. now, i'm hiding at the back of a tree, staring at the guy i love the most while he's with someone he loves the most. they were sitting on a bench, talking and laughing. it just breaks my heart into pieces.

there's a rumor here in our school that they've been together for almost three months now. i admit, i'm really jealous but there's nothing i could do but to support him.

his name is lee minhyung, but everyone, including me, calls him mark. he's three years older than me. based on my stalking on him, he's an underground rapper and he owns a dance studio nearby his apartment where he teaches children to dance, and of course, they have to pay him.

and that guy who's with him is lee donghyuck, but mark hyung calls him haechan. he's a year younger than mark hyung. he's one of the best singers here in our school which really makes those girls drool about him.

mark minhyung lee. for me, he's literally the definition of perfect. his face, his body, the way he dances, the way he raps, and everything about him is just perfect. how could someone be so perfect?

i've been adoring him for almost three years, i was in seventh grade back then and now, i'm in nineth grade and he's in twelveth grade. sadly, he's graduating now and propably going to leave this school soon. i'll miss him very much.

i'm so afraid to talk to him or even approach him because i'm too timid and if i, somehow, approach him, what am i gonna say? i think i'll just stutter and that's freakin' embarrasing.

anyway, the first time i laid my eyes on him, our moment was so embarassing. i can't just forget about it.

i was in rush, running through the corridor with a lot of books in my arms. i'm so late in class!

while i'm running towards my classroom, suddenly, i bumped into someone. "s-sorry." my books fell into the ground. aish, why am i so clumsy?

when i lifted my head to look at someone who i just bumped into, i was in dazed. i couldn't speak and my mouth fell hung open. i think the time suddenly stops and all i can see is him.

he's so beautiful. his beanie that he's wearing right now is so cute, it really suits him. in his eyes, i could see mystery in it. his plump lips, it looks kissable.

argh, what am i thinking?

"uh, hey?"

i shook my head and my brain suddenly panicked. shit, i'm so late. "s-sorry again." i couldn't hide the blush on my cheeks. i swear, i look like a tomato at this moment.

"here's your books." he gave me my books and i carried all of it. i suddenly feels so strong carrying all of these books.

"th-thank you."

he chuckled, doing that little smirk. gosh, he's so hot! "kiddo, you should wear jacket, i think you're cold. look, your ears are so red."

i suddenly held my ears. omg, really? aish, it's so embarrasing. it must have been so red since i'm blushing so hard.

"o-okay. sorry again." i apologised again because no one ever should bump into this beautiful guy infront of me.

"it's fine. i gotta go. take care!" he smiled before leaving me standing at the middle of the corridor, carrying this books and still dazed at him.

okay, shit, i'm really late.

since then, i started to have a crush on him and stalk him. i don't care if he's older than me by three years, all i care about is how much i love him and i would do anything just for him, if i could.

i wish i had courage to tell him how i feel about him. how i feel when he walks pass by me, when he dances gracefully, when he raps powerfully, and how i feel whenever i see him with donghyuck hyung.

i remember that time when he asked me for a little help on the auditorium.

i opened the door at the auditorium and entered because i was told to help the dance instructor to decorate the auditorium.

i looked around and i saw a beautiful man standing on the stage, decorating the wall. i bit my lower lip and gulped. i didn't know that a dance instructor could be this hot.

"hey, kiddo! could i have a little help? just throw away those little pieces of papers in the trash bin. thanks." his voice were so deep, i could drown in it.

"oh, o-okay." i started to grabbed all the little pieces of papers from the floor and threw them on the trash bin.

after that, i watched him stepped down from the stage and walked toward me. wait, toward me?

"hey, thank you for that little help. i'm almost finished decorating. do you want coffee? come on, i'll treat you in the cefeteria." i blinked. am i hearing it correct?

"uh,"

"don't even dare to say 'no' nor disagree. let's just go!" he smiled and suddenly grabbed my arm. we exited the auditorium and walked over to the cafeteria. i was staring at him the whole time.

"hey, what's your name?" his voice is like music, i could listen to it everyday. "hey?"

i flinched and smiled awkwardly. what am i doing? "i-i'm park jisung."

he nodded and smiled back, "cool! i'm mark lee. it's great to meet you again, jisung."

i tilted my head. "h-huh?" what did he mean by 'again'? he remembered me? argh, how embarassing.

"well, i remembered you, fortunately. you were the kid with a lot of books i bumped into. you're so cute." he giggled. that sounds so adorable to me.

so, he really remembered me?

"oh, that's so embarassing." i looked down and stared at my shoes.

he suddenly lifted my chin and i stared at his eyes. they're so beautiful. "it's fine. come on, i'll get us coffee." he held my hands tightly and dragged me into the cafeteria.

that day, i felt like all my problems are gone and i felt so cheerful and contented. all i felt was happiness. when will he finally notice my feelings for him?

i looked at them again and they weren't there anymore. i closed my eyes and sighed. i think they left already.

i opened my eyes and once again, i let out a heavy sigh. i grabbed my bag and walked away from the tree. i left the school with a sad expression written on my face.

i guess, i'm just an ugly stupid kid who has an adoration to a beautiful being that will never, ever, be mine.
-

fin.

© snowysung