:[

heres a little drabble i just found. for context i believe its an idea i had for a self indulgent, self insert fic where im related to the sleepy bois but like,,, dsmp version

She really didn't understand her family members. How they all seemed to have such a strange fascination with war and conquering. Was it was because they were men? Was it a family tradition she was not aware of?

No... it couldn't be the latter. She had grown up in their little prairie home only knowing that her brothers and father were all that mattered. They were all that she needed. They all knew the importance of family, and yet they were leaving their home.

They were leaving her.

Why would Philza and Technoblade care about this Antarctic Empire they seemed so keen to rule over? It was cold there, resources as scarce as Netherite in the Overworld. And what about Wilbur and Tommy? What seemed so appealing about L'manberg, a plot of land they were determined to turn into a country of their own?

Her nephew Fundy could live happily in their cottage. There was no child who wanted a whole country built under their name.

The unquenchable thirst for power seemed to run in her family— even if not by blood. She wondered why they had to act on it. In a sense they were betraying. They had nurtured her and promised to always love her as they grew– only to leave with only a 'be back later'.

She claimed to be better than that, that she never would.

She didn't realize that the bitterness swirling in her chest had already conquered her. She would do anything to have her family under the same roof once again, including destroying that wretched L'manberg.

If Chayse were to be an apologist for any villain, at this point it would be herself.