The Runaway Dragon Prince (M)

Select File...

Dragon Prince.exe

Are you sure?
Yes_ No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted
Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
30%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
70%...
80%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: Ace Dominic

Age: 22

Gender: Male

Species: Dragon

Appearance:

Personality: Ace is a strong, cool and a little scary but relied on by everyone

Personality: Ace is a strong, cool and a little scary but relied on by everyone. He is as loyal as he can get as long as he can keep his distance away from others. Some say he can come off as cold-hearted like his father and he hates that. Ace hates being compared to his father.

They say Ace is quite cold and apathetic, not hesitating to injure his own allies if irritated.

Despite saying that he doesn't wish to make friends, he ironically forms them through his tenacious personality. He's also displayed a sense of honor. Ace can be short tempered if you press his buttons. Despite his cold personality, he has a humorous side of himself.

Height: 5'9"

Sexuality: Bi

Likes: Quiet places, action movies, manga, anime, music and playing video games

Dislikes: Idiots, other dragons, his father, loosing, people treating him like the prince/King and bitter food

Backstory: His parents were both the king and queen of the dragons, making Ace the prince. Other dragons or dragon human hybrids already treated him like he is the king. His father told him that he was going to be next in line, wanting to find the 'perfect' mate for him.

This angered Ace, having to get in argument which led to a fight. Ace almost lost his eye and arm if his mother hadn't stepped in and stopped the fight. Since then, the young prince held a grudge and hatred towards his father, doing his little batting until humans invaded their land, causing a war.

Ace took this chance to run away, going far as possible. His father noticed, taking one of the spears from the soldiers and throws it. This caused Ace to fall when the spear hit his left wing. His father went towards him, causing another bloody battle. This time injuring his wings. His mother had enough and rescues her son, getting killed in the process and having burnt marks around his body.

Despite being within his father's grasp, Ace was able to escape once again thanks to her mother.

2 years later and every single dragon and hunters are now after him, whether he comes alive or severally injured. Now he works as a dj in a night club, hoping to use it as a distraction from his father.

Power(s): He's able to turn into a full dragon if angered enough. Fire manipulation and flight

Strength(s): Close combat, range combat, gunplay, excellent aim, music making and singing

Weakness(s): Cooking, his anger issues, trust issues and his wings

Fear(s): His father

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Hair pulling, teasing, hair play, dirty talk, tied up, straddle, neck bitting, touching his horns and make out sessions
Turn off: Blood, gore, rape, werid fetish and body fluids
Kinks: Bondage
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): His horns stay on in his human form. He wears a LED mask whenever he's at the night club. Since his wings are insured, he can't fly in his human form.

_______________________________________

Scenario 1: Make it up!

_______________________________________

Would You Like To Close File?

Yes- No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

File Closed Successfully!

Log off?

Yes- No

Logging off now...