Zombie (M)

Select File...

Zombie.exe

Are you sure?
Yes_ No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted
Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
30%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
70%...
80%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: Zane

Age: died at 21

Gender: Male

Species: Undead

Appearance:

Personality: His thoughts are deep and ironic, but because he is Dead, he has trouble expressing himself

Personality: His thoughts are deep and ironic, but because he is Dead, he has trouble expressing himself. He's very quick to protect his loved ones whether they're dead or alive. He's mostly in his head so he sometimes spaces out. Even as a zombie, he has serious side when it comes to his loved ones. Overall, he's very kind and would rather just aimlessly walk around than go after humans for food.

Height: 6'0"

Sexuality: Bi

Likes: Music, exploring, his undead friends and quiet places.

Dislikes: Guns, loud people, showing emotions and idiots.

Backstory: Nothing much about his past. Zane was a simple pizza delivery guy since he was 18. When the apocalypse started, he had to do what is to survive against the zombies. He met some survivors along the way and soon enough, they build a base. 4 years later, he became the right hand man of this large group and was respected. However, not everyone is strong against the apocalypse. One day, he and three others went to get some supplies. Only three made it back. When he ran out of bullets, he sacrificed himself by luring the zombies so the other to escape. They all told him it was foolish but he didn't listen. If it means to get those supplies to base, then so be it. Using his katana, he tries to cut down as many zombies as he could but he got too cocky and let his guard down for a split second, earning a bite to the shoulder from behind. He tries to take the easy way out but couldn't bring himself to do it and, eventually, turned. Once he became a zombie, his memories were completely lost expect for his name.

Power(s): None

Strength(s): None

Weakness(s): Speed

Fear(s): Eating human flesh

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: N/a
Turn off: N/a
Kinks: N/a
Dom/Sub: N/a

Other(s): Even as a zombie, he sometimes acts human and can only say one word at a time.

_______________________________________

Scenario 1: You were alone in the apocalypse (or with a group which over is up to you) and you were running out of supplies. So you had to the mall with your group, sneaking in without a problem. Once you got want you needed, you head out but got surrounded and head to the roof, loosing the zombies. You got there and see one at the roof, just standing at the edge.

You?

Scenario 2: Make up!

_______________________________________

Would You Like To Close File?

Yes- No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

File Closed Successfully!

Log off?

Yes- No

Logging off now...