The Survivor and The Killer (M/F)

Select File...

Dead By Daylight.exe

Are you sure?
Yes_ No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted
Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
30%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
70%...
80%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: Rachel 'Ray' Evergarden

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Appearance:

Personality: An extremely calm and collected male, although the other survivors say that he is ruthless, selfish and manipulative who is willing to do anything to get what he wants

Personality: An extremely calm and collected male, although the other survivors say that he is ruthless, selfish and manipulative who is willing to do anything to get what he wants. However, it is a misnomer to consider his an evil or malicious person as he does not inherently understand human morality and does not have actual cruel impulses. He is shown to have issues with empathy and difficulty expressing or understanding emotions, and while he has shown fear, anger, compassion, and happiness, these are rare, fleeting, and moderate. He does not, however, fake emotions, and will not pretend to have feelings that are not present.

Height: 5'9"

Sexuality: Bi

Likes: Reading and sleeping

Dislikes: the other killers, the other survivors and idiots

Backstory: Ray came from a dysfunctional and poor family. Even though he was the only child, he never got the attention he gets from his parents who were pretty abusive towards each other. This caused Ray to become the person he is today. One day around the age of 17, his father came into his room one night and cut his left cheek (shown in the pic). Luckily, he was able to get to the hospital and get it treated thanks to one of his cousins who came to visit.

Two years later, Ray found both his parents dead in the kitchen room and has no idea what the cause was it. The police questioned him but couldn't find any evidence that he did it and let him off the hook until they find anything else. Unfortunately, the police couldn't find out what killed them or who killed them so they had to put the case in the trash. At 20, he was walking home when he took a wrong turn and found himself in fog. Next thing he knew, he was at a campsite.