Sleeping bag (2)

I had woken up to stirring in the middle of the night for it to only be Draco turning back around to face me, he had turned around in the middle of the night so I had done the same so I was facing his back.

I found myself studying every inch of his face and finding amazement in how peaceful he looked as he slept, nothing compared to the usual scowl or emotionless look.

Before I realised what I was doing, I found myself tracing my finger down the perfect bridge of his nose, then across his forehead and down to his jawline.

Slowly, his eyes fluttered open before he closed then again with a tired yet loving smile playing on his lips.

"Sorry" I whispered in embarrassment.

"Don't be, I like it" he said, now opening his eyes.

My face grew hot as the two of us stared into each others eyes. Draco's hand moved to the curve of my waist and mine found it's way to his chest as he glanced between my eyes and my lips.

Before I could process it, our lips had connected and were going in sink with each other.

It was amazing. I found myself smiling into the kiss before the both of us pulled away for air.

I smiled shyly at the blonde who cupped my cheek and rubbed his thumb along my cheek bone. He softly placed a kiss on my forehead before resting my head on his chest and whispering a sweet goodnight.

I had slept like a baby the rest of the night before I was woken up by Draco tracing patterns along my face, causing me to giggle as I finally woke up.

"It tickles doesn't it?" He said huskily, slightly hovered over me.

I smiled as I sat up rubbing my eyes and sliding my glasses up my nose. I had noticed the rest of the group had already made there way back to the Common room and I was slightly relieved.

"Everybody else has already gone back, there aren't any lessons today because of last night. Pansy gave your blanket back" he shrugged, passing me the fleecy material.

I blushed at the memory of last night and couldn't hide the huge, dorky grin on my face.

"I can't believe she stole my blanket" I sighed.

"Yeah, but I'm glad she did" Draco smirked.

My face turned hot as I blushed at his words, "me too" I smiled widely.

The rest of the day Draco and I had spent hanging out and enjoying our time together before he had finally asked me on a date when we were hanging out near The black lake.