ғᴏxᴘᴀᴡ

Name:Foxkit, Foxpaw, FoxrunAge:14 moons (1 year, 2 months) oldGender:MaleHe/Him

Name:
Foxkit, Foxpaw, Foxrun

Age:
14 moons (1 year, 2 months) old

Gender:
Male
He/Him

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Rank:
Warrior Apprentice

Body Count:
Average (Quite high for an apprentice but still on the lower side due to his young age)

Appearance:
Foxpaw screams elegance and attraction. The male has an incredibly nice orange-ginger color and is one of his most attractive features. Due to his young age, Foxpaw can be stated to be in that young awkward stage where he's freakishly tall and incredibly lanky, his long fur hiding his lanky build. Essentially, the tom is growing at a rapid pace with his weight slowly but surely catching up to him. Otherwise, Foxpaw is quite a charming young tom and he's aware of it as well. Lean muscle adjourns his back legs and is beginning to crawl over his entire body.

Other from his gorgeous orange-ginger coat, dark markings are sprawled all across his body. It's mostly seen around his face, especially his head but it can be seen on his shoulders, near his elbows and on the lower half of his back, especially on his tail. The male has incredibly striking amber hues that are quite the sight to look at. 

Personality:
Foxpaw, just like his name proclaims, is incredibly sly and rather sneaky. He's quite manipulative as well, finding it easy to bend his words to what others want to hear. The tom loves teasing his fellow clanmates, especially the apprentices to the point where it drives them mad. Although most hate this trait of the male, Foxpaw really loves it since he feels it's the only way to bond with his fellow clanmates without revealing anything too private.

The apprentice is also seriously clever and intelligent, making his manipulative nature really bloom and work well. He's a quick thinker and can smooth his way out of trouble, something he's done very many times. Due to his overall good looks and charming demeanor, Foxpaw is quite the cocky male. He doesn't ever really doubt himself and is truly confident in his ability to do much of anything. He's sure that his clanmates see him as a pain in the tail but the apprentice doesn't find himself caring very much if not at all.

Other:
Nothing comes to mind. Kind of inspired from Kovu and young Simba from The Lion King.

Position:
Dom (Willing to give Sub a try if close enough to the cat.)

Turn Ons:
Begging, Dirty Talk, Loud Moaning, Teasing, Praise, Rough, Biting, Clawing

Turn Offs:
Scat, Râpe, Urine

)Turn Ons:Begging, Dirty Talk, Loud Moaning, Teasing, Praise, Rough, Biting, ClawingTurn Offs:Scat, Râpe, Urine