Chapter 2 : One Night Stand

tw//smut

Derek's hands gripped Meredith's waste as she struggled to open the door of her house. Meredith turned the key and the door opened, she pushed the door in, eagerly locking it. As soon as she locked the door Derek turned her around and pressed her onto the wall next to them, attacking her lips. Light moans elicited her mouth as he explored her cavern with his tongue. Meredith's hands explored his body, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. Meredith unbuttoned the last button on his red shirt and his chest was revealed. She slid her hand over his chest lightly, sending shivers down his spine. Derek's hands made their way to her thighs, massaging them slowly, then picking her up. Meredith let out a laugh as he caught her by surprise.

She wrapped her legs around Derek's waist, her arms wrapped around his neck as their foreheads touched, looking into each other's eyes. Derek laid her down on the couch and pulled her dress off of her, revealing her beautiful figure. He hovered over her, kissing down her neck. Meredith closed her eyes as the feeling of his lips on her body made her feel at ease. Derek's lips travelled down her body, kissing every inch. Meredith's back arched, she began to grow impatient. Meredith craved him, deeply. Derek smirked against her skin as he heard her sigh in frustration. Finally his lips met just above her mound. Derek's hands rubbed over the fabric of her black panties, feeling the pool of lust that left her soaking wet. His fingers slid underneath the fabric, pulling them off of her and tossing it on the floor with her dress. His tongue traced the outline of her length, painfully teasing her. Finally Derek began to suck on her clit. Meredith threw her head back as pleasure took over her body. Derek stopped and moved his tongue down to her opening, pushing it inside. Meredith moaned lightly, tangling her fingers with his curls, tugging on them slightly. Derek grasped onto Meredith's thighs as he penetrated her vagina with his tongue. He soon moved her legs around his neck. Derek felt her orgasm near, he moved one hand to her clit, rubbing it, sending her over the edge. Meredith's legs began to shake and she released into his mouth. Derek sucked up every bit of her release.

Derek hovered back over her, kissing her lips once again. Meredith pushed Derek's open shirt off of him, tossing it to the floor with her dress and panties. Meredith's hands travelled to his hard length, rubbing him through his pants. Derek let out a soft moan, making Meredith smirk against his lips. She began to unbutton his pants. Derek grew more and more impatient, finally kicking off his pants and boxers, freeing his erection. Derek reached into the back pocket of his pants and pulled out a condom. Derek hurriedly slid it onto his hard cock. His lips attacked Meredith's and without any warning he slid into her opening. Meredith's mouth opened against Derek's as she adjusted to his length. Derek began to move his hips rhythmically with hers. His hands slid under her back and unclasped her bra. Butterflies filled her stomach as he did it with one hand.

As Derek thrusted into her, he looked into her beautiful green orbs, his hands sliding over her perfect figure. All he could think about was how beautiful she was and how wrong Mark was. She didn't seem wild or anything like that. He didn't know her that well but she was charming and determined. She was strong. Derek increased his pace and pounded into her. Moans escaped their mouths as they reached their release.

"Derek!" Meredith screamed.

"Meredith!" Derek moaned.

Derek pounded into her one more time and he shot his seed into her. Meredith closed her eyes in relief. Derek rolled over, collapsing on the carpet. Receiving another laugh from Meredith as she looked at him laid on the floor, panting. Meredith grabbed the blanket from the couch and walked over to where Derek was laid. She laid next to him and placed the blanket over them. Derek turned to face Meredith, propping his head on his hand. Meredith did the same. Derek moved the strand of hair in front of her face behind her ear. Meredith smiled. Meredith had never felt so comfortable with anyone she just met. He made her feel, something. If she was being completely honest it terrified her.

A few rounds of sex later and they were still laid on the floor. Meredith was laid on her stomach, propped on her elbows as he was still laid on his back.

"So you live in this house, all by yourself?" Derek asked her, wondering how the hell she could afford it all by herself.

"No. I have two roommates. Cristina and Alex."

"Alex," Derek sighed, "your boyfriend." Derek began to sit up, disappointed by the fact that she probably had a boyfriend. Meredith quickly grabbed his arm, pulling him back down.

"Alex is one of my best friends. He has a girlfriend and he's like a brother to me so... gross no he's not my boyfriend."

"Oh," Derek sighed.

"So, what's your major?"

"Pre-Med."

"Really? No way! Me too."

"You really are perfect aren't you," Derek laughed.

"I am not perfect," Meredith argued, "Besides you don't even know me."

Which was true. They didn't know each other but it was familiar. It was safe. Derek felt like she could be something to him, something more. No one had ever made him feel such heat and passion in the few hours they'd known each other. Maybe he was delusional or just too intoxicated but he didn't think so. Meredith on the other hand had never felt so comfortable with anyone she just met. He made her feel, something. Something different, something... new. It was refreshing and almost innocent. If she was being completely honest it terrified her. 

A/ N: I didn't revise anything. I'll edit in the morning. Thank you for reading!