【Chapter 27】

❝ ... 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤... ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

The morning rays gently danced upon the two sleeping figures. The leaves rustling softly against each other due to the gentle morning breeze made a small light show. The sky was barely covered with clouds as a pair of birds could be seen flying by each other filling the air with their beautiful melody.

On top of the soft petals of the large white Anemone groaned the (H/C)-haired female. Rubbing her eyes she squinted towards the sky and sighed. Peering over at King she still saw him sleeping soundly near her chest making (Y/N) smile softly at him. 

Unwrapping her wings that were around the ginger-haired male (Y/N) quietly got up and stretched her legs as popping sounds were heard. Sighing, (Y/N) ran her finger through her hair to untangle them as to not wanting to appear messy, especially when today was going to be a bit of an adventure.

Looking over at King (Y/N) decided to wake him up but decided not to, he seemed too peaceful to wake up. Picking him up instead (Y/N) turned around but came face-to-face with a group of about six fairies all looking curiously at the much taller female.

Tilting her head to the side (Y/N) made sure that King was securely in her arms and paid her attention back to the curious six. 

"May I help you all?" (Y/N) questioned them, though they did not answer and instead just stood there awestruck. They seemed to be much younger than the others that she and King encountered yesterday night. 

"All of you, step aside!" A demanding voice commanded making the six all step aside a good foot away from them. Looking back up at the newcomer (Y/N) saw two faires with armor with a spear in their hands. "Please, come with us, Great Advisor Gerheade wishes to see you both." The soldier announced making (Y/N) eyes slightly widen. 

"That girl is still alive?" (Y/N) whispered in surprise. Looking down at the now awake King she put him gently down on the floor and began to slowly walk away. "On second thought, I think everything has already gone wrong. Bye King-!" Before she could step even further behind an excited scream could be heard ripping throughout the air making everyone cover their ears. 

"(Y/N)! Oh my god, (Y/N)! I missed you so much!" A high-pitched scream could be heard as Gerheade wrapped her arms around (Y/N) waist tightly behind her back. Freezing up instantly (Y/N) slowly turned around towards Gerheade and gave her a shaky smile.

"Gerheade... nice to meet you!" (Y/N) weakly replied as sweat was now forming on her forehead. Gerheade pouted cutely at her, "(Y/N)! Why do you sound so unsure! Aren't you happy to see me back after so long?" Gerheade complained, furrowing her eyebrows in anger.