Alk-Davies Ultimate: The Call

My day started like any other, except for the fact that my plants were dead again. I used my earth based powers to heal the flower. It started to rise and lift itself up. Now you probably dont understand why the flower died in the first place. I have a rare condition. All of my great powers, magics, and abilities come with a hefty price, my body gives off a poisonous radiation that is deadly to all beings, except me. Anyways, today is a big day. I'm filming an interview with a woman that had so many great struggles. Her name is Martha and she is a dragon. Martha and me are gonna interview at The Mutant School.
At the school: One camera points at me and Martha as I ask her the last few questions. The interview ends and I check my phone to ensure that I didn't miss any apocalypse. I had five missed calls from various Super Gang Members. Suddenly, Charles walks up to me. He says, "We might have found someone that can repair your issues. This preteen boy has similar abilities to HER, but I believe his powers might have been produced from rage. He can be your new medical instrument." I hesitate for a moment, but then I phrase my words very specifically. I say, "Let's give him a choice and see if he wants to repair my cells. We won't tell him the price that he will pay, though." So Charles invited Tamo into his office and I waited outside, until they buzzed me in. The light hanging off the ceiling turns green and a sound buzzes, as the door opens. I walk into the office and see this boy. His skin was a soft, golden brown. His hair was forest green and his eyes a dark matte purple. He looked just like The Joker, but he had other similar appearances that I couldn't place my finger on though. I shake Tamo's hand, and a vision crosses over my eyes. It was a vision of Hijae. I think, "Charles, I think we need to talk. Meet me outside." I walk out of the room and Charles follows out shortly. Charles says, "What was that about? Why you just walk out?" I say, "I know why he can magnetize and demagnetize objects. His mom is One of The Major Three. She is Hijae. He must never know because he might try to bring her back. Do you think he will react the same to my radiation?" Charles laughs and says, "We definitely cant have him find out about her. And I think he might have an immunity to the radiation because of the acid and laughing toxins from Joker." We go back into the room and we discuss the procedure. He agrees and we go to the medical wing. I lay down on the bed. Charles and Tamo place a clear case atop the bed. Tamo holds his hands on the glass and he takes a deep breathe inward. As his lungs fill with hair and his nostrils fill with the scent of a hospital, he let's out a burst of negative magnetized energy. And the energy wraps around me and changes. It becomes a dmeganetizing pull. I feel the radiation leave my body, as it feels the case. I hold my breathe, as Charles turns on the valve and pumps the radiation out into the portal that we opened into space.
Elsewhere: Magneto feels an energy level unrecognizable. It wasnt magnetism or anything close. It was an alternate magnetism. He turned on his computer and boom. He located the energy output.
Hopefully, Magneto doesn't get his hands on Tamo. If he had someone that could magnetize things for him, he will be a god.