SNEAK PEEK FOR VOLUME 2

Sneak Peek.

A tall, 17 year old, boy jumped up from a couch and ran into the kitchen and grabbed the bag of smelly delicious popcorn from the microwave. He walked back inside the large living room and plopped back down Indian Style. He placed the blue bowl between his legs and grabbed his tv remote. And just as he pressed play on THUG INK on Netflix he heard footsteps on the stairs above him. He lowered the remote and looked to the left of himself.

A dark figure came into his eyesight and he chuckled, "I can never get pass with you. Why the heck are you up? Don't you have a flight in the morning?"

"I sure do but I wanted some wine this is a big deal. If all goes well you could legit be"

"Stop! Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Besides I dont see the hype you literally was finally telling me what happened in your life—IN FULL DETAIL...yet you stop at the birth of me and runs upstairs saying you tired...however you are back so can I hear the rest now. Its the only way you getting some of my Popcorn."

"Slick. Smart. And Knows it. Just like your father."

"Rest in Peace to him. Now lets go sit down and keep going and look at me about to watch Thug Ink for the 900th time......"

"Welp luckily for you I think its about time you get the rest of the story. I just got shook up. Replaying that day in the hospital when my doctor came in and told me who was actually your father took me for a spin and its the day my life flipped and changed for ever.....so let me begin. One thing dont judge me."

"I never will. Dad I love you."

"I love you too, Cairo. Now back to the story. So my doctor came in and everyone was in there...."

To Be Continued.

OAKLANDS GREATEST RETURNS SOON