Chapter 46

Also we are very proud of being a Mafia Queen's husbands. Please say yes Baby" says Ryder

Esma cries and nods her head. The twins sweep her off her feet and put the rings and kiss her passionately.

It's the week of the coronation of Esma, Ethan and Eric. The twins plan to have their wedding on the same day.

" Kate!! How do you think I look?" asks Esma getting all nervous

" You look beautiful. The twins will have a hard time keeping their hands to themselves" chuckles Kate

" I am so happy that you guys made it" says Esma and hugs Kate and Erica

" We would not miss it for nthe world sweetheart" says Christian hugging Esma tightly.

Harvey and Carlos are the best men for Ryder and Reed. Kate is the maid of honor for Esma.

Ethan and Eric walk Esma to the boys. The twins look every bit sexy and hot. Esma has a hard time keeping her hands to herself.

The twins take each of her hand and put her inbetween them.  The three are waiting for the last part. They don't even wait for the priest to finish saying you may kiss... Reed removes her veil and Ryder turns her around and smashes his lips. The whole crowd cheers and Reed is impatient to wait for Ryder to finish the kiss he abruptly pulls her apart and kisses her hard. The crowd cheers again and start laughing at the twins antics.

The twins share their first dance with her. Then the boys and finally with the wood brothers.

After their lunch everyone goes to get ready for the coronation of the siblings.

The twins need to have their relase after they have made Esma as theirs. Ryder pushes Esma into their room where Reed is already waiting.

" I need to get ready" says Esma in panic

" We have everything under control. You can start dressing after half an hour I promise to leave you by then" says Reed pulling her in a kiss

Ryder quickly undresses her and holds her from behind.

" We are crazily in love with you Mrs. Grey" say both the twins in unison.

Both of them tease her, make her cum and finally they both take her together. Esma's legs are wobbling and she is smiling at herself.

" Can't wait for the night sweetheart" says Reed and kisses her again

" Same here" says Esma and kisses them both

Ethan and Eric are dressed in a powerful black tux and look every bit intimidating.

Esma is dressed in an equally powerful red dress. The three siblings look like royalty.

Ryder, Reed, Carlos, Ben, Javier, Harvey, Aaron, Heath and Janet look on less intimidating. If looks could kill everyone would be dead by now.

All the Mafia men start pouring in. The Giovanni, The Marchetti, The Knight's, The Blood's and finally comes The Marcello's.

Everyone start to pledge their allegiance with the Smithsorenson's

" I am Christopher Knight and I pledge my allegiance to you My Queen" says Christopher Knight. He is solid built, charismatic and there is some streak about him that's screams cunningness. In all he is total package.

" Mr. Knight thank you for you allegiance" says Esma and he kisses her hand. The twins stiffen at her side. He sees them and has a sly smile playing

" I am Hunter Blood and this is my brother Damon Blood. We pledge our allegiance to you King Ethan, King Eric and Queen Esma" says Hunter with a serious face.

" Thank you Mr Blood and Mr Blood" says Esma with her beautiful smile.

Finally comes Marc Marcello

" Finally it's good to see the enemy face to face" says Marc

" Glad I now know who is trying to kill me and my brothers" says Esma staring in his eyes

" My my what a fiesty Queen we have here" says Marc checking out Esma head to toe and licking his lips.

" Marc! Behave!" says another voice

" You three have grown up! Guess I should have finished you guys with your parents" says the same voice

" You wish! Warren" says Ethan sternly

" So you were the one prying me all this while" aska Esma

" Yes the one ond only Us . Me and my brother Marc. I should have allowed him to have to when we had the chance" says Warren trying to get a reaction.

The twins and the boys are angry and take a step further. Esma turns around and says No. She is glaring at Warren as though she is waiting for the challenge.

" Alright that's enough" says deep baritone voice and everyone turn to see Stallion and Coalton.

Coalton and Stallion push Esma back of them and they stand infront of her protectively.

" The Woods" whispers Marc and gulps audibly

" The show is over you both may leave" says Coalton sternly

" So you both pledge you allegiance to them" asks Warren

" That's none of your business" says Stallion and stares at Warren

Both the brothers walk away.

Esma becomes this little carefree  girl whenever she around her brothers and the next that she is so with the Wood brothers.

Esma literally jumps on Coalton and hugs the life out of him and does the same with Stallion. They hug her back and place her down slowly and kiss her cheeks

" My Queen! We pledge our allegiance to you and ready to lay down our lives for you" says Stallion looking at Esma.

Esma has tears and hugs both of them again.

" May I have dance with you" asks Stallion and Esma obliges

" Sweetheart you will always remain the little Esma we know you as who stands up for wrong and protects the helpless. You can always depend on me or Coalton whenever you are in trouble and be assured we will come and find you. This is not a play Esma!! People will want your blood or the ones you love. You need to extremely careful and ruthless as well. Keep your friends close and enemies closer" says Stallion

" May I " says Coalton and Stallion turns her to Coalton

" I am so proud of you Kid! I have a confession to make and it remains with you and me. Have you heard of the Inferno Duo?" asks Coalton

" Oh yeah! I have heard ,none have seen them and they are like Fucking sexyyy" says Esma smilingly

" Yes none have seen them. I have no idea about the sexy part but Stallion and myself are the Inferno Duo" says Coalton and Esma's mouth touches the ground.

" Omg omg omg I have the Inferno Duo's allegiance Jesus!! I have no words to say how greatfull I am. You both are extremely hot and sexy and mouth watering and...."

" Ok girl you need to stop saying such things because I don't want your two hulks attacking me" says Coalton and both share a laugh

" You my dear are the only one who has seen us either than Kate" says Coalton and kisses her head.

Far away from everyone The Knights and The Bloods keep seeing the interaction of Esma with the powerful Wood siblings. No one knew that the Woods were close to the Queen.

Vote comment and Share 🥰
Fun Fact: Knight and Blood are my characters form other stories..I haven't started with Knight yet but Blood characters are up to read ( Billionaire Spies)
Few more chapters and this comes to an end.

I will start with Ethan and Eric's story later on.