Book 1 chap2. Part 3

A/N from Lady Slinger

First of all lets address some issues that I have been dealing with..
1. I update when I get a break from college and that is for all of my stories.
2. I do these stories for myself, not for no one on here.
3. Idk

Second thing to address, no I do not write smut or lemons or anything among those lines because it makes me feel extremely uncomfortable. Also for a little spoiler
Slinger Ace
Ice is Demi
Wardemon is Bi
Kayon is Pan
Thundercracker Non-Binary

So no if you think that Slinger is going to end up with someone...nah she hates being around most bots...

Also I am not the same person I was like 5-7 years ago when I started the original Old Days

* Couple of Weeks or what seems like a couple of weeks*
*it was like years*
Location:
In the Milky Way Galaxy

POV 3RD
All was quite in the ship, it including Ice and Slinger was in the commanding quarters with Elita. She was trying to see if there was a habitual planet that could support the life of them..The only planet they found was Earth.

When they was entering the atmosphere of the planet. Elita started to get distracted by something and was losing control of the ship..That is when a huge ass piece of the ship tore off and it dragged Ice, Slinger and more of them..

When they crashed, the two females was in the middle of no where in a little town in Georgia.

POV.
Slinger

Ice called up Elita.
"Women do you know how to drive? I mean me, Slinger, and some more got launched out of the ship and crashed into some open land beside a road in the middle of South Georgia.."
Then the line went blank...
"Random Terrocon Noises"
Out of no where we heard sirens coming our way...
Ice looked at everyone
"Run..." me and her took to the sky only to see it was government vehicles....
"Hey..Slinger do you maybe want to go down and meet the wildlife of this planet" I nodded
We flew back down....
"Hello Yall my name is Eps.."we looked at him confused
English
Cybertronian
Ice looked at him
"Sorry we don't know what language is that" Eps looked at us..
Then a scanner went off
" Dangerous activity located in ------------------------......the alien bot has crashed into someone's backyard."

"You two will have to come with us to learn our language and catch that one, which was just called in"
We just transformed back into or beast modes and followed him because we don't know the way through this place...

*Time Skip*
*10 Hours Later*
Me and Ice has been scanning things to see if we can pick up some of the language here.
Ice looked at me mid flight and just said one word in the human language
"Y'all" I scanned some more.
"Buggy" then we just started to learn the language for that part of the world.
Then we noticed the government stopped...
That is when I saw a human cussing at a Sparkeatter of all things.. and it was funny because the mech was speaking another language just like the human was..
The argument continued
"Lección aquí pendejo, no me importa si me gritas puedo aplastarte" the tiny human yelled
"Who are you calling a pendejo dwag"
"¿Por qué me sigues gritando?"the human looked at us..then the sparkeatter looked directly at me and Ice...
He came over to us..
"Ice, Slinger..fancy seeing you here" it took me about three minutes to finally find out who it was..
"WarDemon?"ice looked at him..
"I thought you died" the tiny human was talking to the government....he walked over there....
"Hey, dawg nice knowing ya.. come back some day" War demon nodded..
Then he stood at his full height..
Ice looks at him..
"Holy Shit" that was the 2nd time she spoke the English language...
"What in the tarnation is this...you have more horns then us."

Translation to the Spanish up top.
("Lesson here asshole, I don't care if you yell at me I can crush you."
" Why are you still yelling at me ")

A/N
Hello everyone it is me Slinger, but you may call me Pyro since it is like the name I have for myself now in the cosplay community.
Alittle update about somethings.
I am going to be back in a couple of days. Also when in doubt things happened in my personal life that I am not going to share to the public.
Also I am not feeling the best in the world so it might take a few days to fully recover, but thank you all for being patient with me..